Latest Activity

Sarah Plumitallo replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #10 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
PJ Foehr replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #3 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Sharon De Lorenzo replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #16 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Crystal Cofield Davis replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #1 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Rebecca Coda replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #6 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Jennifer Jepsen replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #13 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Shannon Lougee replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #6 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Shannon Lougee replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #14 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Shannon Lougee replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #7 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Drew Patrick replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #14 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Susan Campo replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #13 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Rebecca Coda replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #6 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday

Recommended Books

Conferences and Professional Development Resources (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Announcement: Education for Peace Conference 2007

A strategic gathering for conflict resolution and peace education researchers and practioners, government and community leaders, educators…

Started by Sara Habibi

0 Jun 28, 2007

NECC Workshop Today!

In about an hour, Julene Reed and I will be conducting a global collaboration workshop. I am SO excited. If you want to follow along and ju…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Jun 25, 2007

Need NECC Help!

I've posted this before in different forms... here's another reincarnation: I've created several resources for everyone interested to part…

Started by Lucy Gray

5 May 22, 2007
Reply by Lucy Gray

Going to NECC?

Anyone here going to the National Educational Computing Conference in June? I'll be there, and I noticed that a wiki has been set up for bi…

Started by Lucy Gray

2 May 10, 2007
Reply by Jerome Burg

RSS

© 2019   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service