Looking to take your school global? Working on a classroom global-connection project? Join us live on Friday, May 4th, for the Spring 2018 Global Education Fair
, a free, virtual meet and greet for teachers and school districts to connect with global organizations and projects.
The Global Education Fair (GlobalEdFair.org
) is modeled after traditional vendor or college fairs, but takes place entirely online, allowing participants from all corners of the world to access information about the best global education resources and programs.
The "exhibit hall" will be open for viewing the whole week starting Monday, April 30th, to learn about the work of leading global educators, companies and nonprofit organizations from their description and video previews. Live chat will then be available on Friday from 2:00 - 5:00 pm US Eastern Daylight Time (click for your own time zone)
--you can click into live virtual session rooms to talk or ask questions of organization representatives to find out about their tools, services, projects, and programs related to globally connected teaching and learning.
Our previous Global Ed Fair had the following exhibitors!
- American Foreign Service Association
- Amigos de las Americas
- Asia Society Center for Global Education
- Blue Planet Writers' Room
- Boston Latin School
- California International Studies Project
- Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration (CILC)
- Digital Promise Global
- E-Debiyyat Project
- eCYBERMISSION AEOP Program
- Flat Connections
- GENE - Global Education Network Europe
- Global Glimpse
- Global Oneness Project
- Global Online Academy
- Global STEM Education Center, Inc
- IREX: Teacher Exchange Programs
- IVECA International Virtual Schooling
- Know My World
- Minds Abroad
- NEXT.cc STEAM by Design E-Learning
- One To World's Global Classroom
- One World: Future Ready
- OneWorld Classrooms
- Plastic Pollution. How Can we Go and Save Greener?
- Shakespeare Fellowship
- SIMA Classroom
- The MY HERO Project - International Film Festival
- The NEA Foundation Global Learning Fellowship
- The Stevens Initiative
- Travelling Tales
- U.S. Institute of Peace
- UNICEF USA
- University of Florida Center for Latin American Studies
- World Savvy
- World View, UNC Chapel Hill
- Write Our World
Interesting in exhibiting?
The purpose of this event is to connect educators to companies and organizations working in the global education space. Educators who want to promote specific non-commercial projects can exhibit for free. There is a nominal fee involved for non-profits and companies to exhibit, and a standard fee for for-profit organizations. Information and registration for exhibitors is HERE
See you online!