Latest Activity

Sarah Plumitallo replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #10 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
PJ Foehr replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #3 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Sharon De Lorenzo replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #16 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Crystal Cofield Davis replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #1 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Rebecca Coda replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #6 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Jennifer Jepsen replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #13 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Shannon Lougee replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #6 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Shannon Lougee replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #14 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Shannon Lougee replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #7 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Drew Patrick replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #14 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Susan Campo replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #13 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Rebecca Coda replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #6 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday

Recommended Books

Hello,

I am looking for schools around the world willing to collaborate on Skype to discuss current events.

My 11th grade class is already skyping with schools in Afghanistan, Pakistan and South Korea to talk about current events.

Our school is Beaver Country Day School and is located in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, USA.

Another project is to work on creating solutions to challenges and sharing these ideas with each other. I am starting this class in December and we are looking for schools to join us in solving some global issues.

You can contact me at the following address:

kadjout@bcdschool.org

Let me know.

Thank you.

Kader Adjout

Views: 177

Replies to This Discussion

thank you.

Very useful.

I have been in the Beaconhouse School system for three years and have worked in the capacity of an English teacher. I was promoted as the branch coordinator last year. I have loved working with ICT and enjoy integrating lessons with ICT and collaborating with students in other countries. I usually like to enroll my students online on projects that help them collaborate through Social networks, Skype sessions, blogs and e-plas. They have connected with students and writers in England, Jordan and recently USA. I am looking forward to join a project in which I interact with school on Global Dignity Day and am sure my students will come up with unique ideas. 

I have been in the Beaconhouse School system for three years and have worked in the capacity of an English teacher. I was promoted as the branch coordinator last year. I have loved working with ICT and enjoy integrating lessons with ICT and collaborating with students in other countries. I usually like to enroll my students online on projects that help them collaborate through Social networks, Skype sessions, blogs and e-plas. They have connected with students and writers in England, Jordan and recently USA. I am looking forward to join a project in which I interact with school on Global Dignity Day and am sure my students will come up with unique ideas.  You can email to me on my ID maryumnisar2000@hotmail.com.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service