Latest Activity

Sarah Plumitallo replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #10 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
PJ Foehr replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #3 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Sharon De Lorenzo replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #16 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Crystal Cofield Davis replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #1 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Rebecca Coda replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #6 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Jennifer Jepsen replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #13 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Shannon Lougee replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #6 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Shannon Lougee replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #14 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Shannon Lougee replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #7 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Drew Patrick replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #14 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Susan Campo replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #13 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday
Rebecca Coda replied to Dana Mortenson's discussion Design Challenge Team #6 in the group Global Leadership Summit Group
Friday

Recommended Books

Hi, I'm a teacher in a small School in Sydney, Australia. I work with students aged 8 -12 years. I work with a mainstream class and also a Gifted & Talented group. I'm looking to link up with interested schools and teachers (internationally) with a focus on Skype and potentially some student collaborative tasks through the likes of Wiki. If you interested, send me a reply. Regards Jed.

Views: 144

Replies to This Discussion

Jed,

I work with classes in the US and in Africa but you may be interested in becoming part of a global initiative.  Check out k12 Next Generation and see if this wouldn't be of some interest.

Tracy Hanson, Founder

I have been in the Beaconhouse School system for three years and have worked in the capacity of an English teacher. I was promoted as the branch coordinator last year. I have loved working with ICT and enjoy integrating lessons with ICT and collaborating with students in other countries. I usually like to enroll my students online on projects that help them collaborate through Social networks, Skype sessions, blogs and e-plas. They have connected with students and writers in England, Jordan and recently USA. I am looking forward to join a project in which I interact with school on Global Dignity Day and am sure my students will come up with unique ideas.  You can email to me on my ID maryumnisar2000@hotmail.com.

Hello, Jed!

May be my students 9-13 will work with your group to collaborate through  Wiki.

Our School life will be an  interesting project, won't it?

Best wishes,

Elena Grigorouk

grigorouk.ru

I teach grade five in New York. I would love to connect on a project. Let me know what you have in mind.

Jed,

I teach students of different ages in Ukraine and I find Skype conferencing interesting. I believe teachers in my gymnasium will be glad to join you. 

Best wishes,

Helen (Kharkov Gymnasium, Ukraine)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service