The objective of The Future of Education Conference is to promote transnational cooperation and share good practice in the field of innovation for education. The Future of Education Conference is also an excellent opportunity for the presentation of previous and current educational projects.
The Call for Papers, within the Future of Education Conference, is addressed to teachers, researchers and experts in the field of education as well as to coordinators of education and training projects.
Experts in the field of teaching and learning are therefore invited to submit an abstract of a paper to be presented during the Future of Education International Conference. The abstract should be written in English (between 200 and 500 words) and sent via e-mail to email@example.com no later than 28 February 2013.
• 28 February 2013: Deadline for submitting abstracts
• 08 March 2013: Notification of Acceptance / Rejection
• 25 March 2013: Deadline for final submission of papers
• 3 May 2013: Deadline for speakers registration
• 13-14 June 2013: Dates of the conference
There will be three presentation modalities: oral, poster and virtual presentations.
All papers presented during the conference will be published on an ISBN publication.