- The GLOCAL CALA 2022(SCOPUS / ISI indexed) is the annual GLOCAL conference and set of workshops and lectures on the Linguistic Anthropology, The Sociolinguistics, and the Language and Society, of Asia.
- SOAS (University of London), University College London, Ohio State University, University of Hawai’i at Manoa, Stockholm University, University of Kansas, California State University, Aichi University, University of East Anglia, Temple University, National Chengchi University, Beijing Normal University, University of Illinois, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, University of Indonesia, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Vietnam National University, Adelaide University.
- And over 150 other global universities.
- Elsevier, Taylor and Francis, Sage, Wiley, John Benjamins, Cambridge University, Oxford University.
- University of The Philippines Diliman, Diliman, The Philippines.
- General Papers.
- Colloquia (including 10 national Philippine Universities presenting individual Colloquia).
- Workshops / lectures on research and publishing methodology, and on ethnography, by globally prominent academics (including ELAR SOAS) and publishing companies.
- Special Panels.
- Keynotes:Jack Sidnell (University of Toronto) and other globally prominent scholars in Linguistic Anthropology and Language and Society.
- Publishing companies (Taylor and Francis, Elsevier, Sage, John Benjamins, Wiley).
- Universities (20 displays).
- The Endangered Alphabets Atlas.
- Local and International Ethnographical Associations.
- The Endangered Languages Archive (ELAR), University of London.
- Anthropological and Cultural Performances from Philippines performance companies.
- Anthropological one day options to sites significant in Philippine language and society .
- The GLOCALCALA 2022 abstract submission /Second call for abstracts opens on May 24, 2021 and closes on October 5, 2021.The Notification of Acceptance will be no later than October 20, 2021. Submit at the following link, with all information.
- Conference proceedings (ISI / AHCI indexed)
- Several special Top Tier (Scopus/ISI /ACHI /SSCI) journal issues and monographs are planned with well ranked publications and publishers only, from papers submitted to The (SCOPUS / ISI) GLOCAL CALA 202 that meet review requirements.
Ms. Nhan Huynh
Head of Communications
GLOCAL website: http://glocal.soas.ac.uk/