Collaborative Projects (590)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Global Studies Survey Request

Dear Global Educators, I teach Global Studies at an all-girls school in Pasadena, Ca. My students are interested in surveying students arou…

Started by April Garcez

0 Feb 8, 2018

Online global projects for K-12 students - Flat Connections - Kick off February

Happy New Year to the Global Education Conference community! Flat Connections is excited to announce abroad range of online global collabo…

Started by Julie Lindsay

0 Jan 16, 2018

iEARN

Promoting SDG Awareness with Classroom Posters - Partners needed!

Hello Global Educators, My students and I have realized that not enough kids around the world are aware of the UN Sustainable Development G…

Started by Guy Hamlin

0 Jan 4, 2018

Global views World War II

I am in search of partners to collaborate on a project with our 10th graders to look at World War II perspectives other than the American p…

Started by Sheryl Diana

3 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by Kathleen Burkinshaw

Looking for GEC Members Who Work in Teacher Education

Hi All, I'm the co-founder of this community and to pay the bills, I am an ed tech consultant and adjunct faculty member at National Louis…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Dec 7, 2017

Project based learning

Project Based Learning

Started by Konomi Erviola

0 Nov 29, 2017

Globe to Go: A Comprehensive Site for Global Education Resources

Hello! I created a website called Globe to Go (globetogo.com) in order for educators to find a variety of global education resources in on…

Started by Krista Olen

1 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Maria Vasilopoulou

Colaboración Sin Fronteras

Your Name and Title: Pedro Aparicio, Digital Coach School or Organization Name: Northridge School Mexico Co-Presenter Name(s): Perla Zamo…

Started by Pedro Aparicio

3 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Lucy Gray

Writing a Novel with Students from all over the world, including YOUR CLASSROOM.

http://alotofclassaroundtheworld.blogspot.com/  I am currently in the beginning stages of writing my 14th collaborative novel with student…

Started by Jay Rehak

1 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Jay Rehak

Flat Connections Global Projects - Start again in September - Join us!

Some pertinent questions: Are you in a school that prides itself on being at the forefront of modern learning? Do you want to bring global…

Started by Julie Lindsay

0 Aug 16, 2017

RSS

BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Premier Partners

© 2019   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service