Collaborative Projects (598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FlashMeeting for Global Educators

I have booked a FlashMeeting for 20/10/07 at 10pm UK (4pm Eastern) (9am NZ) - all are welcome to come in and discuss any current projects o…

Started by Paul Harrington

0 Oct 20, 2007

Wanted: readers and commenters on student blogs

Hi everyone interested in global collaboration. I would love to have some students and teachers read the blogs of my students and leave som…

Started by jomcleay

4 Oct 18, 2007
Reply by jomcleay

CO-CHAIR

Cities Around the World Wiki Project

Hi All - I'm starting a wiki to house materials for units of study on cities. I'd like kids and teachers to add info and pictures about fi…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Oct 3, 2007

Principal needs school partners

I am a principal in an elementary school in Ayer, Massachusetts. I am trying very hard to have my school or teachers partner up with others…

Started by rob ackerman

3 Oct 3, 2007
Reply by rob ackerman

FieldFindr: Using Ning to Connect Teachers to Volunteers

"A portal to Connect Classrooms to the World: Global Citizens can Share Talents and Skills with Students. Teachers can find Global Citizens…

Started by David Truss

0 Oct 3, 2007

Wanted: Classroom to partner with...

I am looking for a high school classroom outside of the U.S. for a global issues project. I would like to develop a project to allow studen…

Started by Jeff Bugenhagen

1 Sep 24, 2007
Reply by Ed Gragert

CO-CHAIR

Global Education Collaborative Flash Meeting #1

Hello Everyone - We're holding our first online meeting this Sunday at 8PM Chicago time. See the World Clock Meeting planner to see how th…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Sep 11, 2007

CO-CHAIR

Global Education Standards: Let's Write Our Own

Hi Everyone - Someone in the meebo chat listed at the bottom of the page recently commented that this network is really growing fast and t…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Sep 5, 2007

School Life Collaboration Project

Dear All, As promised I've finished making a project for students to share how they feel about different aspects of their school life. The…

Started by Alex Savage

0 Aug 26, 2007

Mathlincs collaborative math project

Greetings all. I hope that this will be the perfect place for me to find teachers interested in participating in a collaborative math proje…

Started by Martha Thornburgh

0 Aug 12, 2007

RSS

© 2021   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service