Collaborative Projects (598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creative Teachers and Writers Needed!

I work for a Paris based language school. We're looking for teachers who like creating interesting, innovative and educationally sound onl…

Started by Cormac O'Keeffe

0 Aug 7, 2007

cultural communication through gestures . . .

Next year, the 5th grade at The School at Columbia is studying China and Greece. Since the olympics are being held in Beijing, I want to tr…

Started by agardnahh

1 Aug 6, 2007
Reply by Lucy Gray

Film Reviews using web2.0

Hi All, I've decided to do something fun for my Y8 students (12-13 year olds). If you would like some of your students have a go, you'd be…

Started by Alex Savage

4 Jul 24, 2007
Reply by Sue

Making Connections

Hello, I am excited to make connections with other educators, and to bring our students together through projects that use technology and…

Started by Tracy Muller

8 Jul 16, 2007
Reply by Tracy Muller

Art Project (children aged 7-11) partners please

Hi - I am planning an 'International Art' project for this Autumn term (September through December 2007) with my mixed KS2 class (ages 7-11…

Started by Jo Rhys-Jones

0 Jun 27, 2007

Journey to Global Awareness

I am gathering experiences to share in a poster session at NECC (National Educational Computing Conference) in Atlanta later this month. If…

Started by Meredith Melragon

1 Jun 19, 2007
Reply by Valerie Becker

Blogging in Greece Project

I will be traveling in Greece visiting archaeological sites and staying in Corinth for the month of July. I have done this twice before and…

Started by Janice Friesen

0 Jun 11, 2007

Global Projects for Sept - Dec 07

I'm currently preparing a couple of global projects for my students and our link schools in the UK and USA. If any other schools wish to jo…

Started by Alex Savage

4 Jun 4, 2007
Reply by Alex Savage

Immediate Flickr project: on Tuesday

Howdy, the idea came up in this very forum, so here it is: On Tuesday, take a picture of the highest clock around or of the area around yo…

Started by Torsten Otto

0 Jun 4, 2007

Online Literature Circles

San Antonio ISD's instructional technology is launching an initiative this fall "Online Literature Circles. We are using Moodle for the for…

Started by sue harris

3 May 31, 2007
Reply by Alecia Berman-Dry

RSS

© 2021   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service