Latest Activity

Connie Rensink posted a discussion

iEARN Info Session Wednesday at 5pm EST

iEARN-USA is a network of educators across the world working on global projects together. Want to…See More
Tuesday
Mario Antonio Echeverría Mancía posted a blog post

Red de Pequeñas y Medianas firmas de Contadores Públicos de Iberoamérica

Red de Pequeñas y Medianas firmas de Contadores Públicos de Iberoamérica…See More
Monday
Dr. Patrick Faverty replied to Lucy Gray's discussion Termination of the Global Education Conference Network
"Lucy and Steve.  After retiring, I haven’t had much connection to you two, but this is…"
Sep 8

CO-CHAIR
Lucy Gray's discussion was featured

Termination of the Global Education Conference Network

Dear GEC Members,  First, there have been a couple of spammers who have sneaked by our member…See More
Sep 7

CO-CHAIR
Lucy Gray posted a discussion

Termination of the Global Education Conference Network

Dear GEC Members,  First, there have been a couple of spammers who have sneaked by our member…See More
Sep 7
Connie Rensink posted a discussion

International Education and Resources Network (iEARN) Info Sessions

Are you looking for innovative ways to engage students virtually? Using technology we connect…See More
Sep 3

Collaborative Projects (598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Promoting SDG Awareness with Classroom Posters - Partners needed!

Hello Global Educators, My students and I have realized that not enough kids around the world are aware of the UN Sustainable Development G…

Started by Guy Hamlin

0 Jan 4, 2018

Global views World War II

I am in search of partners to collaborate on a project with our 10th graders to look at World War II perspectives other than the American p…

Started by Sheryl Diana

3 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by Kathleen Burkinshaw

CO-CHAIR

Looking for GEC Members Who Work in Teacher Education

Hi All, I'm the co-founder of this community and to pay the bills, I am an ed tech consultant and adjunct faculty member at National Louis…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Dec 7, 2017

Project based learning

Project Based Learning

Started by Konomi Erviola

0 Nov 29, 2017

Globe to Go: A Comprehensive Site for Global Education Resources

Hello! I created a website called Globe to Go (globetogo.com) in order for educators to find a variety of global education resources in on…

Started by Krista Olen

1 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Maria Vasilopoulou

Colaboración Sin Fronteras

Your Name and Title: Pedro Aparicio, Digital Coach School or Organization Name: Northridge School Mexico Co-Presenter Name(s): Perla Zamo…

Started by Pedro Aparicio

3 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Lucy Gray

Writing a Novel with Students from all over the world, including YOUR CLASSROOM.

http://alotofclassaroundtheworld.blogspot.com/  I am currently in the beginning stages of writing my 14th collaborative novel with student…

Started by Jay Rehak

1 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Jay Rehak

Gold Supporter

Flat Connections Global Projects - Start again in September - Join us!

Some pertinent questions: Are you in a school that prides itself on being at the forefront of modern learning? Do you want to bring global…

Started by Julie Lindsay, PhD

0 Aug 16, 2017

Language Exchange and Collaboration

Hello Everyone! I am looking for a class in Spanish-speaking countries to collaborate in an interactive, asynchronous language exchange.  P…

Started by Landy M. Hilger

0 Aug 12, 2017

Join our global collaborative project for high school students and teachers

https://bethechangetakethechallenge.wordpress.com/

Started by Barbara Anna Zielonka

0 Jul 9, 2017

RSS

© 2020   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service