BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

Conferences and Professional Development Resources (193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Library of Congress Online: Teaching with Primary Sources

Eastern Regional Conference http://tps.waynesburg.edu/ TPS_2008_Eastern_Regional_Conference/index.htm May 21 and 22, 2008 Free conferenc…

Started by Sue Wise

0 Mar 12, 2008

Hybridized Online+Travel Course: "Global Issues in China" (Summer 2008)

“Global Issues in China” combines online learning with international travel to Hong Kong and Southern China. The course is open to: Webst…

Started by Roy Tamashiro

0 Mar 9, 2008

May, 2008 Conference in Wuhan China

This event is co-sponsored by my university-I'm one of the conference coordinators. The conference on Educational Renewal and School Devel…

Started by Judi Repman

0 Nov 14, 2007

K12 Online--now help for newbies!

The K12 Online conference starts Monday with David Warlick's keynote. If you need help figuring out how to participate, or are trying to h…

Started by Carolyn Foote

0 Oct 3, 2007

CO-CHAIR

Global Education Conference

Jeff Johnson passed this on to me today, and it sounds like a great conference. Maybe I can get myself up north to Wisconsin for this! ---…

Started by Lucy Gray

2 Sep 14, 2007
Reply by Lucy Gray

Scholarships available for iEARN Online Professional Development

Looking for ways to use technology in your teaching and connect with classrooms around the world? iEARN (International Education and Resour…

Started by Diane Midness

0 Sep 11, 2007

CO-CHAIR

Resources from Intel

I noticed Tim Wilson reference something called Visual Ranking from Intel today via a Twitter feed. I googled this, and found a plethora of…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Aug 13, 2007

CO-CHAIR

International School Event

This was posted in the Apple Distinguished Educators community web site today, and I thought I'd repost it here: LET 2007 - Vienna, Austri…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Jul 8, 2007

CO-CHAIR

Fulbright Programs

Hi All - I think the Fulbright program is just open to US educators, FYI. This post appeared yesterday in the ED TECH listserv (an excelle…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Jul 4, 2007

Announcement: Education for Peace Conference 2007

A strategic gathering for conflict resolution and peace education researchers and practioners, government and community leaders, educators…

Started by Sara Habibi

0 Jun 28, 2007

RSS

© 2019   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service