BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

Latest Activity

Lucy Hand posted a discussion

looking to partner with school in Spain to provide face-to-face virtual relationships for my high school students

Dear Global education network and friends,I am a Spanish teacher looking to pair my students up…See More
Jul 23
Alex Montel posted a blog post

When you have to choose between Statistics and Calculus?

Let’s try to find out where your aptitude lies!Are you struggling whether to choose Statistics or…See More
Jul 21
Molly Weissman's discussion was featured

Global Citizen Year Launches Accessible New Virtual Gap Year Alternative

Hi Everyone, My name is Molly Weissman and I'm excited to share some information about Global…See More
Jun 26
Molly Weissman posted a discussion

Global Citizen Year Launches Accessible New Virtual Gap Year Alternative

Hi Everyone, My name is Molly Weissman and I'm excited to share some information about Global…See More
Jun 26
Molly Weissman's discussion was featured

Global Citizen Year Hiring Instructors for Virtual Gap Year Fall Semester Program

Global Citizen Year is Hiring!  As the world drastically changes, we are looking for individuals…See More
Jun 23
Molly Weissman posted a discussion

Global Citizen Year Hiring Instructors for Virtual Gap Year Fall Semester Program

Global Citizen Year is Hiring!  As the world drastically changes, we are looking for individuals…See More
Jun 23
Barbara Anna Zielonka's discussion was featured

#singlevoicesglobalchoices

Dear colleagues and friends,  We would like to invite you to the global and collaborative project…See More
Jun 15
Barbara Anna Zielonka posted a discussion

#singlevoicesglobalchoices

Dear colleagues and friends,  We would like to invite you to the global and collaborative project…See More
Jun 12

Global Education Resources (280)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kids on Earth - large collection of free video interviews from around the world

Hi everyone. I have spoken at two of the Global Education Conferences and also to students and faculty around the world (most recently: Ash…

Started by Howard Blumenthal

0 Mar 29

Join iEARN’s Global Community With a 60 day Free Trial

iEARN is offering educators a 60 Day Free Trial with access to Learning Circles and iEARN projects as a rich component of distance learning…

Started by Connie Rensink

0 Mar 27

Free, full-text contemporary world literature online

Hi everyone,  Just wanted to provide a link to the website I edit -- Words Without Borders Campus -- which publishes global literature, cu…

Started by Nadia Kalman

0 Mar 24

Webinars in Education topics

Edchat Interactive has free webinars for educators on different aspects of teaching with technology. Topics include digital storytelling, S…

Started by Mitchell Weisburgh

0 Mar 24

New Books Network - Free Author-Interviews

Good Afternoon, The New Books Network (NBN) is a consortium of author-interview podcast channels dedicated to raising the level of public d…

Started by Michael O. Johnston, Ph.D.

0 Mar 22

K-16 Biological Design Challenge

Magnitude.io is hosting the Leguminat Challenge for students and teachers all around!  the world! There is no cost to participate! The chal…

Started by Lauren Parker

0 Mar 22

Responding to COVID-19: FREE Educational Live Streams, Virtual Tours & VR for K-12 School Districts

In response to school closures in Ontario and across Canada, Digital Human Library is offering ALL Canadian K-12 School Districts FREE ac…

Started by Leigh Cassell

0 Mar 22

Now is the time for resilience - and Einstein!

Free Character Strengthening Tools In Times of Adversity! Dear Fellow Educator, To help schools during this time of isolation and ad…

Started by Marion Andersson

3 Mar 19
Reply by Marion Andersson

INTERNET SUBSIDY - Hotspot Donations and $10/Month Wireless for Educators

This donation program is open to all public, private, and non-profit K-12 schools and universities. With looming school closures due to CO…

Started by Heather Chirtea

0 Mar 19

More and more EdTech companies offering FREE support and/or access to schools affected by COVID19 closures!

Free educational resources for remote learning I do update this list every day! Stay tuned:)

Started by Barbara Anna Zielonka

1 Mar 19
Reply by Marion Andersson

RSS

© 2020   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service