BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

Global Education Resources (279)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teacher's Connecting

I just came across this fantastic resource and joined. It was created by Ben Hazard, a Canadian educator and it is designed to help you mak…

Started by Janice Friesen

0 Apr 25, 2009

To overhaul No Child Left Behind, President Obama and Arne Duncan should take a page from Chicago's success with globally focused schools.

Please let me know what you think about Tony's article! A World-Class Fix for Schools "In a 21st-century world where jobs can be shipped…

Started by Chantal Bonitto

1 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Lucy Gray

CO-CHAIR

Blogging Earthwatch: Climate Change at the Artic's Edge with Mrs. Ellis

I'm starting to work with a new charter school here in Chicago that is focused on helping kids become global citizens. Hopefully, the teach…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Mar 20, 2009

CO-CHAIR

Wisconsin Educational Technology and Media Association

I'm presenting at a conference this weekend and I thought you all might find my handouts helpful. I'm doing a workshop and general session…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Mar 19, 2009

Oxfam Education -

Just a note I received about this awesome resource that is changing locations: Oxfam Publishing has recently transferred its book-publishi…

Started by Dennis L. Hale

0 Feb 25, 2009

CO-CHAIR

GEC Meeting #4 Replay

Sorry for the delay in posting this... here's the replay of our second online meeting in February! http://fm.ea-tel.eu/fm/11e392-16043

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Feb 24, 2009

Pelican Web & E-Journal

The Pelican Web & E-Journal There is overwhelming evidence that violence is the main obstacle to sustainable development. It is also w…

Started by Luis Gutierrez

0 Feb 19, 2009

Book review: Gary Hall's "DIGITIZE THIS BOOK!" UoMP

The following book and (lengthy) review may be of interest: Digitize This Book! The Politics of New Media, or Why We Need Open Access Now…

Started by Peter Jones

0 Feb 17, 2009

Research

I am currently conducting some research on educator sites/resources and I would very much appreciate you all taking a few minutes to comple…

Started by Kenneth Shelton

0 Feb 10, 2009

Announcing Free Resources from the Global Link of World Educators (GLOWE) project.

LinkTV (www.linktv.org) is proud to launch the Global Link of World Educators (GLOWE) project. We’re using LinkTV’s media programs to help…

Started by Christiane Badgley

0 Jan 6, 2009

RSS

© 2020   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service