BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

Latest Activity

Molly Weissman's discussion was featured

Global Citizen Year Launches Accessible New Virtual Gap Year Alternative

Hi Everyone, My name is Molly Weissman and I'm excited to share some information about Global…See More
Jun 26
Molly Weissman posted a discussion

Global Citizen Year Launches Accessible New Virtual Gap Year Alternative

Hi Everyone, My name is Molly Weissman and I'm excited to share some information about Global…See More
Jun 26
Molly Weissman's discussion was featured

Global Citizen Year Hiring Instructors for Virtual Gap Year Fall Semester Program

Global Citizen Year is Hiring!  As the world drastically changes, we are looking for individuals…See More
Jun 23
Molly Weissman posted a discussion

Global Citizen Year Hiring Instructors for Virtual Gap Year Fall Semester Program

Global Citizen Year is Hiring!  As the world drastically changes, we are looking for individuals…See More
Jun 23
Barbara Anna Zielonka's discussion was featured

#singlevoicesglobalchoices

Dear colleagues and friends,  We would like to invite you to the global and collaborative project…See More
Jun 15
Barbara Anna Zielonka posted a discussion

Dear colleagues and friends,  We would like to invite you to the global and collaborative project…See More
Jun 12
Barbara Anna Zielonka posted a blog post

Jun 12
Kelley Haynes-Mendez's discussion was featured

Global Citizenship Education Training Series

Hosted by UN established University for Peace, Centre for Executive Education…See More
Jun 5

Global Education Resources (280)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Global Resources

Hi All I've been writing an 3 monthly enewsletter called Global Messenger for the past year. It includes links to lots of free resources on…

Started by Alex Savage

1 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Wynter Rose

CO-CHAIR

Doodle 4 Google Competition

Excuse the multiple crossposting, but I thought U.S teachers might be interested in the Doodle for Google contest, geared for students in g…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Feb 13, 2008

"Rolling on the River"

I have started a Ning and also published an exhibit on the Apple Learning Interchange that focuses on global collaboration and the interdis…

Started by Julene Reed

0 Feb 6, 2008

CO-CHAIR

George Lucas Education Foundation's Edutopia Magazine

Thanks to Charlene Chaussis for pointing the main thrust of Edutopia's current issue... global education. I posted a comment there and hope…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Jan 24, 2008

Oxfam Curriculum for Global Citizens

I may have mentioned this resource before. I was recently reminded of it and the new resources they have by the following announcement. The…

Started by Diane Midness

0 Jan 15, 2008

Google Earth on Knowplace

Hi All, I am coordinator of Open Weekends at Knowplace (http://knowplace.ca). This weekend, awesome Canadian teacher Quentin D'Souza will h…

Started by elderbob Brannan

0 Jan 8, 2008

The OLPC XO Computer Campaign Nov 12-26

The One Laptop Per Child Campaign starts today! For $399.00 you can put an XO computer into the hands of a child of a developing country, a…

Started by Jane Krauss

0 Nov 12, 2007

WIkispaces for Teachers

Lucy may have already posted about this, but just in case she hasn't...teachers can get a free upgrade to "PLUS" (which means advertisement…

Started by Alecia Berman-Dry

9 Oct 11, 2007
Reply by Emily Kornblut

CO-CHAIR

My Wonderful World Challenge

My Wonderful World, a National Geographic campaign to improving geography education, is sponsoring an initiative along with Donors Choose c…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Sep 15, 2007

CO-CHAIR

Flashmeeting

Kristin Hokanson invited me to a chat in Flashmeeting tonight. It is one WAY cool application. You all must check it out. I'd love to do a…

Started by Lucy Gray

1 Aug 31, 2007
Reply by Lisa Stevens

RSS

© 2020   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service