Latest Activity

Profile Icon via Twitter
The first conference in the social audio app Clubhouse is taking place this April and it's FREE. Lottie Dowling, J… https://t.co/CZK6nnY32f
Twitteryesterday · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
The Global Education Benchmark Group @GebgCommunicate is hosting a virtual summit this summer on Global STEM and s… https://t.co/c2buHqVQjb
Twitteryesterday · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @hsingmaster: Join us in one week for our special online event, Excellence & Equity During the Pandemic: A Step Forward or a Step Back?…
TwitterTuesday · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @hsingmaster: #Globaledchat friends, you might be interested in this upcoming event. Click here to register: https://t.co/r0FxLtMi0k #gl
TwitterApr 1 · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @KendraCameronJ: .@globaledcon @globalbosio @ncglobaled Check out my most current article published by @edutopia Learn how to #travel
TwitterMar 27 · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @hsingmaster: Great opportunity for teacher educators interested in #globaled! #globaledchat #globaled21
TwitterMar 18 · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @AsiaSocietyEDU: Teachers around the world who teach primary and/or secondary school learners, we want to hear from you about your exper…
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @MissDeMaci: Seeking #globaleducators and globally-minded, culturally-hip & diverse educators for #flatconnections with myself & my clas…

Global Education Resources (281)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Now is the time for resilience - and Einstein!

Free Character Strengthening Tools In Times of Adversity! Dear Fellow Educator, To help schools during this time of isolation and ad…

Started by Marion Andersson

3 Mar 19, 2020
Reply by Marion Andersson

INTERNET SUBSIDY - Hotspot Donations and $10/Month Wireless for Educators

This donation program is open to all public, private, and non-profit K-12 schools and universities. With looming school closures due to CO…

Started by Heather Chirtea

0 Mar 19, 2020

More and more EdTech companies offering FREE support and/or access to schools affected by COVID19 closures!

Free educational resources for remote learning I do update this list every day! Stay tuned:)

Started by Barbara Anna Zielonka

1 Mar 19, 2020
Reply by Marion Andersson

At-Home Global Learning K-5

Explore world geography and cultures through our interactive world map, country profile pages, geography games, virtual exploration, Read Y…

Started by Julie Yeros

0 Mar 17, 2020

CK-12 Foundation: Resources for online learning during school closures

CK-12 Foundation is a leading educational nonprofit that creates deeply interactive and intelligent digital textbooks. We have over 100 mil…

Started by Ilya Gaidarov

0 Mar 16, 2020

Glogster offers a free Distance Learning option for Educators

For Schools affected by Coronavirus Glogster offers a free Distance Learning option for Educators, with up to 30 student accounts, includin…

Started by Glogster EDU

0 Mar 16, 2020

iEARN Info Session: Engaging Your Students in (Virtual) Global Projects

iEARN projects can be a rich part of your distance learning plans. Are you interested in globalizing your classrooms and empowering student…

Started by Connie Rensink

0 Mar 16, 2020

Free Curriculum Enhancing Videos and Animations

Makematic is an educational media company that works with brands, non-profits and publishers to create bite-sized curriculum enhancing reso…

Started by Tara Walsh

0 Mar 16, 2020

CO-CHAIR

Keeping Connected in the Age of Coronavirus

First, I’m thinking of friends and colleagues around the world who have been coping with the implications of the coronavirus much earlier t…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Mar 16, 2020

Canadian Gen-Z Filmmaker Brings Her Documentary and Workshop on Student Civic Engagement to Schools

Greetings!   We'd like to take a moment to introduce ourselves to this amazing global community! My daughter, Kasha is a 21 year old filmm…

Started by M&K Slavner

0 Jan 21, 2020

RSS

© 2021   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service