Technology Tools (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CO-CHAIR

Various Social Media for the Global Education Collaborative/Conference

Here's a Google Doc of various social media spaces related to our work in this community. I hope you'll join us in these spaces and contrib…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Jul 10, 2011

Literacy App Advice-MyIphonics

Hello All...   I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me... I created an app (available on itunes and android) that used a systematic…

Started by Cherilyn Carkhuff

0 Jun 21, 2011

Tools for social and group learning/teaching

I've put together a small Wiki where I describe eleven tools for co-operative and group work, such things as class room blogs, wikispaces e…

Started by Laurence Cuffe

0 Nov 22, 2010

CO-CHAIR

Survey on 21st Century Skills and Global Awareness

Global Awareness and 21st Century Skills. I'm prepping for a variety of presentations and articles, and there seems to be little documenta…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Oct 15, 2010

Where do Doctorate professionals "hang out" together online?

If you or someone you know has earned their doctoral or PhD degree, I'm wondering if you know where these people tend to gather together on…

Started by Dr. Cheryl Lentz

0 Aug 31, 2010

21St century skills in action

A colleague and I have started a website/blog for educators, in the middle grades, to help them find ways to use 21st century skills in the…

Started by Garth Holman

0 May 4, 2010

Help for Haiti

Crisis Camps around the country have developed some helpful tools for Haiti.  What a great example of social networking used for good.  Ple…

Started by Carolyn Foote

2 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Heather Weisse Walsh

CO-CHAIR

Agencies Supporting Haitian Relief

Started by Lucy Gray

1 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Rock Our World

CO-CHAIR

Curtis Bonk on the Future of Education Tonight

This might be of interest to GEC members. For more info, visit http://www.futureofeducation.com/forum/topics/curtis-bonk-on-the-world-is.…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Dec 3, 2009

Connecting with China?

I'm currently in a 20/20 NAIS collaborative with a school in China. Unfortunately, though, many online collaboration sites (like Nings) see…

Started by Miss Wyatt

3 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Katy Gartside

RSS

© 2021   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service