BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

Jennifer D. Klein's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"This looks awesome, Richard--and our work is definitely aligned.  I'll do my best to…"

Jennifer D. Klein replied Nov 4, 2013 to "Diversity, Learning Styles and Project Based Learning" Upgrading classroom methods for a global Personal Learning Framework

1 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Jennifer D. Klein

Gold Supporter

"Thank you for your note, Clare--sorry it took me a week to get it to the top of my p…"

Jennifer D. Klein replied Oct 28, 2012 to Creativity and Conflict: Humanizing the World through Art and Technology

4 Oct 28, 2012

Gold Supporter

"Thank you for your note, Jo, and for encouraging your network to attend my session.…"

Jennifer D. Klein replied Sep 28, 2012 to Creativity and Conflict: Humanizing the World through Art and Technology

4 Oct 28, 2012

Gold Supporter

"Thanks, Steve! Looking forward to it. Jennifer"

Jennifer D. Klein replied Jul 12, 2012 to Using Global Education to Improve Intercultural Dialogue inside the Schoolhouse

2 Jul 12, 2012

Gold Supporter

"Hi Steve. It's not a paid program at all--it's an experiment we want to share. Right…"

Jennifer D. Klein replied Jul 12, 2012 to The Round Square Global Forum: An Experiment in Collaborative Learning

3 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Gold Supporter

"Hi Carla--thanks for asking.  Those kinds of details are all on the TIGed website at…"

Jennifer D. Klein replied Jan 27, 2012 to New TIGed E-Course begins February 8, 2012: Project-Based Learning for Global Citizenship

2 Jan 27, 2012

Gold Supporter

"No te preocupes, Tomás--yo enseño para TakingITGlobal por medio de Blackboard, asi q…"

Jennifer D. Klein replied Nov 7, 2011 to Las Mejores Prácticas en la Educación Global Basada en Proyectos

4 Nov 7, 2011

Gold Supporter

"De acuerdo, Tomás.  Sería buena idea, y lo puedo dar promoción en mi sessión también."

Jennifer D. Klein replied Oct 29, 2011 to Las Mejores Prácticas en la Educación Global Basada en Proyectos

4 Nov 7, 2011

Gold Supporter

"Thanks for your note, Najwa.  All of these postings are just applications to present…"

Jennifer D. Klein replied Oct 13, 2011 to Arab Spring: Using Social Media to Teach in Real Time

2 Oct 13, 2011

RSS

© 2020   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service