BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

Toni Olivieri-Barton's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Anne, I think it is important to engage teachers and student in global collaborat…"

Toni Olivieri-Barton replied Oct 9, 2015 to What are the Best Approaches to Global Collaboration?

1 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Toni Olivieri-Barton

"Great. I hope to connect."

Toni Olivieri-Barton replied Jul 22, 2014 to Global iBook Series: Food

3 Jul 22, 2014

"Hi Kristen, Will this project be repeated for the next school year? I am always look…"

Toni Olivieri-Barton replied Jul 3, 2014 to Global iBook Series: Food

3 Jul 22, 2014

"HI Silvina, I work at an IB school in Colorado and we might be able to connect about…"

Toni Olivieri-Barton replied Sep 3, 2013 to Global collaborative project about Recyicling with elementary students - 10/11 years old

4 Sep 3, 2013

"HI. It looks like it is too late to join. I will watch for next year."

Toni Olivieri-Barton replied Mar 24, 2013 to Looking for 1st Grade Classes to join our Global Project!

9 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Sonali Roy

"Hi Kristen - I am from Colorado. I am the librarian at a PYP school and I am always…"

Toni Olivieri-Barton replied Mar 12, 2013 to Looking for 1st Grade Classes to join our Global Project!

9 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Sonali Roy

Silver Supporter

"Hi Steve- I did take Lucy's advise and made it more global stuff, but I will add mor…"

Toni Olivieri-Barton replied Jul 22, 2012 to How Can the ISTE NETS for Teachers Develop the Global Educator Inside of You?

4 Jul 22, 2012

Silver Supporter

"We found someone, but if you are interested in the site, please still join."

Toni Olivieri-Barton replied Feb 12, 2012 to Point of View Wiki

1 Feb 12, 2012

RSS

© 2019   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service