Genevieve's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Hela, That's really great!  Thank you :)  We'd like to start this week with th…"

Genevieve replied Nov 12, 2012 to Journal Swap for Peace Project

4 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Angeles Berman

"Fantastic Colleen!  I'm so happy to hear that.  We will be in touch with you very so…"

Genevieve replied Aug 17, 2012 to Know My World connecting classrooms around the globe!

4 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Mary Hosier

"Hello Anna, I would be very interested in a copy of your book :)  I can read it with…"

Genevieve replied Aug 15, 2012 to Looking for Globally Minded Educators To Review Our Global Education eBooks for Kids

1 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Genevieve

"Hello Jean,  Excellent!  It looks like you are doing a lot of really wonderful thing…"

Genevieve replied Jul 2, 2012 to VIRTUAL PLAY! Looking for partner group over the summer

4 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Genevieve

"Thank you so much for expressing an interest in participating in our virtual play pr…"

Genevieve replied Jun 29, 2012 to VIRTUAL PLAY! Looking for partner group over the summer

4 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Genevieve

"I'm so sorry Marcy... Last week got away from me way too quickly.  I just wanted to…"

Genevieve replied Nov 14, 2011 to Newly Retired Elementary School Teacher

4 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Genevieve

"Thanks so much for expressing an interest in sharing our stories with your students,…"

Genevieve replied Nov 13, 2011 to Digital Story and Art Exchange for Elementary Students

11 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Genevieve

"Dear Andrea, Ruth, Terry, and Najwa, I'm so glad you are interested in participating…"

Genevieve replied Nov 13, 2011 to Digital Story and Art Exchange for Elementary Students

11 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Genevieve

"thank you so much for this link.  i will definitely look into it more.  "

11 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Genevieve

"Hello, I teach first and second grade at an international school in Taiwan.  We are…"

Genevieve replied Nov 7, 2011 to Newly Retired Elementary School Teacher

4 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Genevieve

RSS

© 2022   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service