BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

Robert Zenhausern's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I asked whether Kevin expected individual differences in thinking style and he hoped…"

Robert Zenhausern replied 10 hours ago to Making Mistakes Faster: A Design Thinking Approach

6 9 hours ago
Reply by Kevin Fullbrook

"Are you expecting differences in thinking styles? "

Robert Zenhausern replied yesterday to Making Mistakes Faster: A Design Thinking Approach

6 9 hours ago
Reply by Kevin Fullbrook

"I see you are from Philadelphia and I am in New York and I do not know what a PLN is…"

Robert Zenhausern replied on Friday to Global Connections Through Social Media

2 on Friday
Reply by Jon Markowich

"Sorry, I just made the changes in Word and submitted them.  I think I have it right…"

Robert Zenhausern replied Oct 9 to Education 21. Education for the 21st Century

5 Oct 9
Reply by Robert Zenhausern

"Have you considered an online connection between your students and the refugees?  Wh…"

Robert Zenhausern replied Oct 7 to The Things They Carried: A Refugee Project

3 Oct 7

"I direct the Enabling Support Foundation, a non-profit with a mission to provide onl…"

Robert Zenhausern replied Jan 9, 2011 to Cultural Art Exchange

5 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Eleanor Schuster

"The Enabling Support Foundation is developing the Archive of Legend and Myth which w…"

Robert Zenhausern replied Oct 29, 2010 to International Collaboration Opportunity: Festivals and Cultures

1 Oct 29, 2010

"The Enabling Support Foundation is facilitating an international collaboration among…"

Robert Zenhausern replied Oct 29, 2010 to Looking to collaborate globally for my students

2 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Katherine Bolman, EdD

RSS

© 2019   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service