Kyle Wagner's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Yikes. I am in the PST time zone. Are you recording the session?  "

Kyle Wagner replied Nov 13, 2016 to Gamify Your PD: Leading Districts 'Win' with Teacher-Driven, Self-Paced PD

6 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Julia Francis

"I am so bummed I missed this session. Is there a link to the recorded presentation?…"

Kyle Wagner replied Nov 13, 2016 to Using 360 Video and Virtual Reality to Open Connections and Increase Understanding of Global Perspectives

1 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Kyle Wagner

"Don, this session looks fascinating! I know some people who run a news network from…"

Kyle Wagner replied Nov 13, 2016 to Connecting students to a global audience with the Global Student News Network

5 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Don Goble

"When is this session? I'm having trouble finding it in the conference schedule? Than…"

Kyle Wagner replied Nov 13, 2016 to Learn how to create meaningful learning experiences by connecting your classroom with a school in a developing country

4 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Erison Huruba

"This looks fascinating!"

Kyle Wagner replied Nov 13, 2016 to Learn how to create meaningful learning experiences by connecting your classroom with a school in a developing country

4 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Erison Huruba

"Hey Francis! What an amazing session you are offering. I am reaching out to some of…"

Kyle Wagner replied Nov 13, 2016 to Publishing Student-Created eBooks to Foster Collaborative Global Sharing and Building of Knowledge

1 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Kyle Wagner

"Can't wait for this session! I am a new language teacher and could really use some g…"

Kyle Wagner replied Nov 13, 2016 to Tips To Prepare Students for a 21st Century Global Class With 20th Century Environment

3 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Kyle Wagner

"Look forward to attending this session! Would love to connect to see about how you p…"

Kyle Wagner replied Nov 13, 2016 to Personalizing Learning by Pursuing Student Passions in a Global Learning Community

1 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Kyle Wagner

"This looks so interesting Julia! Can you let me know when you are presenting this se…"

Kyle Wagner replied Nov 13, 2016 to Gamify Your PD: Leading Districts 'Win' with Teacher-Driven, Self-Paced PD

6 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Julia Francis

"HI Lucy, I went ahead and added the word "global" in the longer description as well…"

Kyle Wagner replied Oct 18, 2016 to The 5 SIMPLE step- process for mastering global project- based learning experiences

2 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Kyle Wagner

RSS

© 2020   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service