BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

Lorraine's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

CO-CHAIR

" Thank you for your kind words.  We're happy that you appreciated the World Peace So…"

Lorraine replied Nov 30, 2017 to Share Your Favorite Idea, Resource, or Moment from the 2017 Global Education Conference

9 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Lorraine

CO-CHAIR

"My favorite moment of the World Peace Song project presentation was when participant…"

Lorraine replied Nov 18, 2017 to Share Your Favorite Idea, Resource, or Moment from the 2017 Global Education Conference

9 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Lorraine

"This session looks really interesting.  I hope to attend if it is during my day or e…"

Lorraine replied Oct 29, 2017 to Amplifying Student Voices Globally Via the Our Global Classroom What If Grid.

2 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Bronwyn Joyce

"A group of students around the world learn to sing the World Peace Song composed by…"

Lorraine replied Oct 13, 2017 to Cultural / exchange projects

11 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Adriana Hollenbeck

"If you are interested in participating in a World Peace Song music project, let me k…"

Lorraine replied Oct 12, 2017 to Cultural / exchange projects

11 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Adriana Hollenbeck

"Hi Leire Urkidi, Thanks for your note. Please check back tomorrow as the server is t…"

Lorraine replied Oct 21, 2012 to World Museum Projects: Collaborative Projects in Scratch

3 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

"I'm happy to report that we have received a candle from Indonesia, Germany, Philippi…"

Lorraine replied Dec 30, 2011 to Light the Candles All Around the World Project

2 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Lorraine

"Thanks to all who viewed or tweeted this discussion.  The fourth graders sang 'Light…"

Lorraine replied Dec 18, 2011 to Light the Candles All Around the World Project

2 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Lorraine

"Hi Michelle, I supplement the curriculum in a computer lab setting. For my K-1 stude…"

Lorraine replied Jan 5, 2009 to Teacher Education Programs

16 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Michele

CO-CHAIR

"Hi Lucy, Thanks for arranging for the Flashmeetings. It always amazes me when I see…"

Lorraine replied Jan 3, 2009 to Meeting Replays, Facebook Group, New Groups

5 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by mick conlan

RSS

© 2020   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service