Tricia Salvadori's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I would love to have more details.  Having tried a few other sites to connect with l…"

Tricia Salvadori replied Aug 21, 2012 to Searching for Spanish/English speaking class to collaborate with

2 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Tricia Salvadori

"Janet, Thank you! This does help, but now I have a few more questions! What is the…"

Tricia Salvadori replied Aug 23, 2010 to What is GVC?

8 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Janet Barnstable

"This idea intrigues me! Can you tell me the amount of time typically required to tak…"

Tricia Salvadori replied Aug 22, 2010 to What is GVC?

8 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Janet Barnstable

"Margaret, As school approaches I am attempting to finalize my timeline for the year…"

Tricia Salvadori replied Aug 19, 2010 to Seeking classes for collaborative unit on Digital Citizenship

4 Aug 19, 2010

"Margaret, Thank you for your offer! I am in the process of putting together my time…"

Tricia Salvadori replied Aug 4, 2010 to Seeking classes for collaborative unit on Digital Citizenship

4 Aug 19, 2010

"Anna, Sorry! I have been sick and took a break from checking the educational nings…"

Tricia Salvadori replied Feb 15, 2010 to Assistance with graduate course - educational systems in other countries

4 Feb 15, 2010

"Yes! That would be great! I am interested in the following: What determines the cur…"

Tricia Salvadori replied Feb 7, 2010 to Assistance with graduate course - educational systems in other countries

4 Feb 15, 2010

RSS

© 2021   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service