Marina Bonser, PhD's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I recommend anyone who is going to attend my presentation to print out attached file…"

Marina Bonser, PhD replied Nov 14, 2014 to Measurement of Global Thinking levels via analyses of solutions to problems

3 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Marina Bonser, PhD

"Thank you, Lucy. I wanted to edit my proposal but I wasn't sure if I can. It's done…"

Marina Bonser, PhD replied Oct 26, 2014 to Measurement of Global Thinking levels via analyses of solutions to problems

3 Nov 14, 2014

"Thanks, Gabriela! I am glad it is helpful. I am going to put my new suggestions on G…"

Marina Bonser, PhD replied Nov 16, 2012 to My first Webinar experience: excitements, confusions, and suggestions

7 Nov 16, 2012

"I am back to "2012Policy" strand. I hope it is OK with you. Please let me know. Than…"

Marina Bonser, PhD replied Oct 30, 2012 to Sustainability 3.0 - Sustainability of Consciousness

4 Oct 30, 2012

"Hi Lucy, I have corected some sentences and changed the tag. Please let me know if y…"

Marina Bonser, PhD replied Oct 29, 2012 to Sustainability 3.0 - Sustainability of Consciousness

4 Oct 30, 2012

"Steve, I think that the Blackboard is a fantastic tool for conducting Webinars, and…"

Marina Bonser, PhD replied Feb 3, 2012 to My first Webinar experience: excitements, confusions, and suggestions

7 Nov 16, 2012

"Steve, I think your "highly inclusive" policy is very reasonable; according to this…"

Marina Bonser, PhD replied Nov 18, 2011 to My first Webinar experience: excitements, confusions, and suggestions

7 Nov 16, 2012

"Hi Steve, I appreciate how much work you have done putting everything together with…"

Marina Bonser, PhD replied Nov 16, 2011 to My first Webinar experience: excitements, confusions, and suggestions

7 Nov 16, 2012

"Thanks everyone who attended my presentation.  It was my first experience presenting…"

Marina Bonser, PhD replied Nov 14, 2011 to Global Thinking Measurement and Development

1 Nov 14, 2011

"Hi Aleks, I am glad to hear about your work, and I am absolutely agree that Global E…"

Marina Bonser, PhD replied Oct 30, 2011 to Pathways to Understanding the Other: Developing Students’ Global Competence

1 Oct 30, 2011

RSS

© 2022   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service