BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

Kristina Stoney's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Lucy for checking in!  This short presentation will likely cover a number of…"

Kristina Stoney replied Nov 14, 2013 to Teaching global challenges with Solution Focus to increase engagement and inspire action.

3 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Ian Tran

"Sushmita,  Thanks for your interest! I'll be in touch over email to learn more abou…"

Kristina Stoney replied Apr 2, 2013 to Central Asia collaborative online learning activities

4 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Kristina Stoney

"Thanks for the kudos ibn alnafees school! Let us know if you would like some support…"

Kristina Stoney replied Feb 12, 2013 to Looking for Classroom Partners from anywhere in the world

5 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Kristina Stoney

"Thanks Robin,  apologies for the slow reply! I will email you some ideas this week!…"

Kristina Stoney replied Feb 12, 2013 to Looking for Classroom Partners from anywhere in the world

5 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Kristina Stoney

"Thank you Alusine Kamara!  Really appreciate the feedback. Just head over + fill ou…"

Kristina Stoney replied Feb 1, 2013 to Central Asia collaborative online learning activities

4 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Kristina Stoney

"Looks like a great initiative and program!! Is there anyway we can be supportive? r…"

Kristina Stoney replied Jan 31, 2013 to Looking for Global Partners

4 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Camara Waotta Marc Souleymane

"Hi Robin,  We'd love to collaborate. Would it be possible to link your class to ano…"

Kristina Stoney replied Jan 31, 2013 to Looking for Classroom Partners from anywhere in the world

5 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Kristina Stoney

"Hi Rudi, I'll be keen to sit in on this one. Thanks!  Cheers, Kristina "

Kristina Stoney replied Nov 11, 2012 to Personalized Learning Environments That Really Work

5 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Rudi Lewis

"Hi Kathleen,  this sounds interesting, are you looking to develop research or prese…"

Kristina Stoney replied Nov 11, 2012 to Connecting Classrooms for Global Learning

6 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Bacer

"I'll have to listen to this one afterwards, the time zone is not going to work, but…"

Kristina Stoney replied Nov 11, 2012 to Why Isn't That in Our Textbook? Global Connections for Historical Understanding

3 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Kristina Stoney

RSS

© 2019   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service