Silvina Henriksen's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kamal, Great! So, we could organize something with 5th and 6th grades for 2017. M…"

Silvina Henriksen replied Nov 11, 2016 to Academic virtual activity and videoconference with 6th grade students

16 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Dr. Stacy Delacruz

"Hi Kamal, Great! We could organize something for 2017. In which school do you work…"

Silvina Henriksen replied Nov 9, 2016 to Academic virtual activity and videoconference with 6th grade students

16 Jul 7, 2017

"Que suerte!! Nosotros también!!! Mejor por email. Mi email es silvhenriksen@gmail.c…"

Silvina Henriksen replied Sep 13, 2016 to Academic virtual activity and videoconference with 6th grade students

16 Jul 7, 2017

"Hi Elena, Would you like to organize something? We could do it  with 12- 14 years o…"

Silvina Henriksen replied Sep 12, 2016 to Academic virtual activity and videoconference with 6th grade students

16 Jul 7, 2017

"Me olvidé de contestar tu pregunta . Si, es un colegio de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires."

Silvina Henriksen replied Sep 12, 2016 to Academic virtual activity and videoconference with 6th grade students

16 Jul 7, 2017

"Hola Carrie!! Querés arreglar una vieoconferencia para Octubre con un Grado 8? Podrí…"

16 Jul 7, 2017

"Hi Elena, I´d like to organize something. Please let me know when you are back from…"

Silvina Henriksen replied Jun 14, 2016 to Academic virtual activity and videoconference with 6th grade students

16 Jul 7, 2017

"Hola Carrie, Me gustaría organizar empezar algo en Septiembre con alumnos de Grado…"

Silvina Henriksen replied Jun 14, 2016 to Academic virtual activity and videoconference with 6th grade students

16 Jul 7, 2017

"Hi Ana, Great! So we could organize something! They are a little bit older but it i…"

Silvina Henriksen replied Jul 6, 2015 to I would like to implement a global project cooperation with middle school students. I work at an independent bilingual school in Argentina

6 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Amanda Otradovec

"Hi Stanilas, I am glad that yoy would like to connect with me. Climate change and e…"

Silvina Henriksen replied Jun 22, 2015 to Middle School Connection

8 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Michelle Kenefick

RSS

© 2021   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service