BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

Anne Mirtschin's Discussions (127)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Lucy for this prompt. That was an important detail to leave out. I have added…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Apr 17, 2016 to Assessing Global Collaboration

2 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

"Hi Meredith, how did you go? If you still need more Aussie educators, I teach second…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Jul 27, 2015 to Australian Teachers Needed for Graduate Class Interview

9 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Julie Lindsay

"Looking forward to presenting with you and everyone else who can make it, Maria "

Anne Mirtschin replied Nov 9, 2014 to Hello Little World Skypers

8 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Sebastian Panakal

"Hope that I can attend this session, Mariko. Great to have you as a presenter. I am…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Oct 30, 2014 to Changing Perspectives of Japanese High School Students Toward the Chinese by Videoconferencing

1 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

"Hi Tatyana. Hope you can attend and bring your rich experiences and starting points…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Nov 17, 2013 to How to get started with Global Projects

5 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Mohamed Omar

"Thanks Carole! Ideally this will be a general sharing session with lots of questions…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Nov 17, 2013 to How to get started with Global Projects

5 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Mohamed Omar

"Tatyana, what you need to add is the fact that although you started local, you are n…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Nov 17, 2013 to A Glimpse Into The Life of a Connected EFL Teacher

2 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

"Hi Effie, hope you will actually be part of the presentation as it will be HLW skype…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Nov 5, 2013 to Stories from "Hello Little World Skypers"

4 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Sebastian Panakal

"Hi Heather, I really enjoyed looking through your slideshare and am looking forward…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Nov 18, 2012 to "I'm not Neil Armstrong - BUT my first small step rocked MY world" or my Journey to Global Collaboration

2 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

"Hi Julia, can you send Steve Hargadon an email please and give hime those details ab…"

Anne Mirtschin replied Nov 8, 2012 to Do you have a question about the Global Education Conference?

8 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

RSS

© 2019   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service