BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

All Discussions Tagged '' (4,188)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Registration Open: Global Engagement Summit at the UN

Sit in the seats of diplomats at the Global Engagement Summit, hosted annually by the United Nations Association of the USA (UNA-USA). At t…

Started by Anna Mahalak

0 yesterday

Canadian Gen-Z Filmmaker Brings Her Documentary and Workshop on Student Civic Engagement to Schools

Greetings!   We'd like to take a moment to introduce ourselves to this amazing global community! My daughter, Kasha is a 21 year old filmm…

Started by M&K Slavner

0 Jan 21

Canadian Gen-Z Filmmaker Brings Her Documentary and Workshop on Student Civic Engagement to Schools

Greetings!   We'd like to take a moment to introduce ourselves to this amazing global community! My daughter, Kasha is a 21 year old filmm…

Started by M&K Slavner

0 Jan 21

Supporter

A HUGE Thanks for the 2019 Global Education Conference + GED at ISTE

Dear GEC Members: Happy New Year! Once again, thank you to all who participated in the 2019 Global Education Conference. We had 14 key…

Started by Steve Hargadon

0 Jan 21

Silver Supporter

Teaching About the UN Conference - War No More

Honoring the UN on its 75th anniversary and the full implementation of its Charter “We the Peoples of the United Nations, Determined to Sav…

Started by Connie Rensink

0 Dec 13, 2019

Supporter

Global Kids is a powerful resource for building global competence (GEC Partner)

Greetings Global Educators!Greetings Global Educators! We are thrilled to share an exciting new publication with you, released just in time…

0 Dec 4, 2019

Supporter

Are you in? Looking for one classroom from every state to collaborate on a book. (GEC Partner)

Hi, I'm Jon Smith. A few years ago I worked on a collaborative project where we made a book together with another classroom.It was an amazi…

8 Dec 4, 2019
Reply by Jon Smith

Supporter

Ready to take action with the Sustainable Development Goals? [sponsored]

Join a global community of SDG collaborators and problem solvers. Do you want to join a community passionate about making an i…

0 Dec 4, 2019

Supporter

Have you been thinking about applying for the Global Competence Certificate (GCC) Program? [sponsor]

Congratulations to the Global Education Conference for a successful event! World Savvy is a proud partner!  Have you been thinking about…

0 Dec 2, 2019

Looking for AP Studio Art Class to collaborate for critique

AP Art teacher looking for a similar class to exchange critiques asynchronously. Hoping to find mid-size to large school with cultural and…

Started by Sheryl Diana

0 Nov 26, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service