BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

Latest Activity

AdithyanCap's 2 discussions were featured
17 hours ago
ANDREA BOZZI posted blog posts
yesterday
AdithyanCap posted discussions
Sunday
Mario Antonio Echeverría Mancía shared their blog post on Facebook
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday
Friday
Mario Antonio Echeverría Mancía posted a blog post

Videoconferencias en el Marco del XI aniversario de la fundación de la ReVE-NIIF.

Videoconferencias en el Marco del XI aniversario de la fundación de la ReVE-NIIF. …See More
Friday
ANDREA BOZZI posted a blog post
May 15
ANDREA BOZZI posted blog posts
May 13
ANDREA BOZZI posted a discussion

THE DESIGN PROBLEM OF EDUCATION AND MARKETS CONDITIONS AND REAL STATEMENTS

This discussion would like to promote a reflection on the design problem of education and…See More
May 11
Marialex Bakken. left a comment for Selena Whitehead
"Hi Selena ! It would be great to connect and share our concerns in this challenging times ! IOur…"
Apr 30
Selena Whitehead left a comment for Marialex Bakken.
"Dear Marialex, My name is Selena and I am new to GECN. I work for Amazing People Schools and I was…"
Apr 30
Selena Whitehead left a comment for Margy Hillman
"Dear Margy, my name is Selena and I'm new to GECN. I work for Amazing People Schools and am…"
Apr 30
Selena Whitehead left a comment for Jane Weller
"Dear Jane, My name is Selena and I'm new to GECN. I work for Amazing People Schools are was…"
Apr 30
Selena Whitehead left a comment for Elisabeth Forde
"Dear Elisabeth, I hope you're well and safe, I'm in the UK and we're still heavily…"
Apr 30
Selena Whitehead left a comment for Arlene Porath
"Dear Arlene,  Hello my name is Selena and I work for Amazing People Schools. We received a…"
Apr 30
Selena Whitehead left a comment for Jeanette Amador
"Dear Jeanette, my name is Selena and I'm new to GECN. I hope you're keeping well and…"
Apr 30

All Discussions Tagged '2014Teachers' (179)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get #UpForSchool! Join the movement to all children everywhere access to education.

Your Name and Title: Kolleen Bouchane, Director Policy and Advocacy School or Organization Name: A World at School Co-Presenter Name(s…

Started by Kolleen Bouchane

5 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Kolleen Bouchane

Toward education for nonviolence - connecting classrooms project

Your Name and Title: Anne Farrell, Volunteer school program Manager School or Organization Name: Run This Way Co-Presenter Name(s): Area…

Started by Anne Farrell

4 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Anne Farrell

” El Camino de la Praxis Docente en la Aldea Global del Siglo XXI”

Your Name and Title:  Prof. Stella Maris Berdaxagar School or Organization Name:  Instituto Amadeo Jacques Colegio María Ofelia Espósito. A…

Started by Stella Maris Berdaxagar

1 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Stella Maris Berdaxagar

A global social enterprise empowering underprivileged women through photography to overcome structural constraints of women empowerment

Your Name and Title: Miss Bonnie Chiu (Director and Co-Founder of Lensational Limited)   School or Organization Name: The London School of…

Started by Bonnie Chiu

0 Nov 8, 2014

Global Bridges Project- Creating Global Citizens by Connecting Students Around the World Through Relevant, Collaborative Projects

Your Name and Title: Lili Monk Director of the Global Bridges Project School or Organization Name: Walter Johnson High School and Fleming…

Started by Amy Stalker

1 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Lucy Gray

Education for a Better World Imaginarium: A Critical Discourse Analysis of Global Education Lesson Plans

Your Name and Title: Lisa Swayhoover, Ph.D. School or Organization Name: University of Maryland, College Park Area of the World from Whic…

Started by Lisa Swayhoover

2 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Lisa Swayhoover

Globally Connecting Classes through Interactive Learning Objects

Your Name and Title: Samantha M. Abelinde (Undergraduate, Bachelor of Elementary Education - Special Education)School or Organization Name:…

Started by Ezra Samantha M. Mancenido

1 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Dennis Bayeng

Increase Global Collaboration and Recognize Achievements with Digital Badges

Michael Boll    Innovative Professional Development     Shanghai, China    English   Target Audience(s):  Teachers and administrators from…

Started by Michael Boll

4 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Michael Boll

Design Thinking among K-12 Teachers in Global Education Programs

Your Name and Title: Khendum Gyabak, PhD Student School or Organization Name: Indiana University Bloomington Co-Presenter Name(s): Dr. Cu…

Started by Khendum Gyabak

3 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Khalil Zakari

The role of ELT+IT in promoting global collaboration and networking in professional development

Your Name and Title: Victor Hugo Rojas B. , Associate professor of Didactics of TEFL School or Organization Name:Universidad Nacional Mayor…

Started by Victor Hugo Rojas B.

1 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Khalil Zakari

RSS

© 2020   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service