All Discussions Tagged 'Collaborative' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Environmental Issues - Local Australian and Asian Priorities

We are a Grade 6 class, from Melbourne, Australia, looking to work with a class in an Asian school to share ideas and experiences about loc…

Started by Jane Brayshaw

2 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by William York

“Finding solutions for common issues” K-7 Transmedia Global Project (Social Justice and Ecological issues)

Hi all, I would love to add you all and get involved in this worldwide project, you can participate in English or Spanish.  What I am looki…

Started by MAYUS CHAVEZ

2 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Paul Loranger

Creating Community in the Online Platform with VoiceThread Discussion Boards

Your Name and Title: Vicki Phillips School or Organization Name: Rasmussen College Co-Presenter Name(s): Area of the World from Which Yo…

Started by Vicki Phillips

2 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Lucy Gray

London Olympics 2012 - A Kindy Collaborative Project

Our Prep Classes, based in Australia,  (Kindgergarten and Reception aged - 5 year olds) would love to hear from anyone interested in sharin…

Started by Jane Brayshaw

1 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Amazing People Club

Cultural and Geographic Variations in SM use by higher education instructors with their students

Your Name and Title: Terry Eberhart, Executive Director – Social Media Global Education Connection Project   School or Organization Name: S…

Started by Terry Eberhart

1 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

Using Live Broadcasting services to build collaboration between learners from different schools!

Your Name and Title: Mr Alessio Bernardelli   School or Organization Name: Croesyceiliog School, TES and Institute of Physics   Co-Presente…

Started by Alessio Bernardelli

0 Oct 28, 2011

Looking for Assistance for Our Global Awareness Club

My co-teacher, Christine, and I run a fifth grade (10 year olds) global awareness club after school. Our goal is to expand the horizons of…

Started by Lisa Parisi

3 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Lisa Parisi

RSS

© 2021   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service