All Discussions Tagged 'Skype' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"This We Believe" Video/Essay Project (High School)

I teach high school English in a one-to-one school in Boston, MA, USA, and I am looking for international or rural schools to partner with…

Started by Robin Neal

5 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Robin Neal

Changing Perspectives of Japanese High School Students Toward the Chinese by Videoconferencing

Your Name and Title: Mariko Eguchi, Professor School or Organization Name: University of Shimane Co-Presenter Name(s): Area of the World…

Started by Mariko Eguchi

1 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

Skype video conference with a Sydney school

Hi, I'm looking to partner up with some schools internationally. I work with students aged 8 to 12 years of age. My school is in the inner…

Started by Jed Hayes

26 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Egea

Teacher on a screen! Arabic courses via videoconference; expanding and improving foreign language instruction via technology and global connections

Imagine a classroom of students taught by a teacher on a different continent!  Come and learn about our synchronous interactive video conf…

Started by Sophia Aron

0 Oct 27, 2012

CO-CHAIR

World's Biggest School Assembly

World's Biggest School Assembly Journeys in Film just posted this on Facebook and it looks like an AMAZING opportunity for students around…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 May 7, 2012

seeking a higher ed multinational online summer course for doctoral research

Greetings.   I am a doctoral student enrolled in North Carolina State University's (USA) Adult Education, Training & Development (Commu…

Started by Bill Burger

0 Mar 21, 2012

Looking for high school World Religions classes to engage in online discussions

I teach a World Religions course to upper level high school students. We are hoping to connect with similar classes elsewhere, preferably o…

Started by Donald Morrison

3 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Donald Morrison

CO-CHAIR

GEC Member Featured on Skype Web Site

Frequent GEC contributor Valerie Becker and her Islands Around the World project was featured recently on Skype's web site. Please check ou…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Sep 8, 2009

RSS

© 2021   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service