All Discussions Tagged 'cross-cultural' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

K-12 Global Art Exchange w/ Electronic Follow Up

Name and Title:  Paul Hurteau, Executive DirectorOrganization Name: OneWorld ClassroomsArea of the World from Which You Will Present: USA,…

Started by Paul Hurteau

0 Oct 29, 2015

Supporter

Online Global Connections in Education undergraduate course

I would like to discuss connecting undergraduate students in international and cross-cultural education courses and in teacher education pr…

Started by David Stoloff

2 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by David Stoloff

Changing Perspectives of Japanese High School Students Toward the Chinese by Videoconferencing

Your Name and Title: Mariko Eguchi, Professor School or Organization Name: University of Shimane Co-Presenter Name(s): Area of the World…

Started by Mariko Eguchi

1 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

The MY HERO Project: Resources to Create, Share and Discover Inspirational Media

Your Name and Title: Emma Olson, Development Officer              School or Organization Name: The MY HERO Project Co-Presenter Name(s): Je…

Started by Emma Olson

0 Oct 28, 2011

Supporter

International Forum for Undergraduate Students

Your Name and Title:  David Stoloff, Professor, Education Department, Director, Center for Educational Excellence, University Senate Pres…

Started by David Stoloff

0 Oct 7, 2011

Across the World Once a Week: Collaborative Microblogging for Cross-Cultural Understanding