BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

All Discussions Tagged 'cross-cultural' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

K-12 Global Art Exchange w/ Electronic Follow Up

Name and Title:  Paul Hurteau, Executive DirectorOrganization Name: OneWorld ClassroomsArea of the World from Which You Will Present: USA,…

Started by Paul Hurteau

0 Oct 29, 2015

Supporter

Online Global Connections in Education undergraduate course

I would like to discuss connecting undergraduate students in international and cross-cultural education courses and in teacher education pr…

Started by David Stoloff

2 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by David Stoloff

Changing Perspectives of Japanese High School Students Toward the Chinese by Videoconferencing

Your Name and Title: Mariko Eguchi, Professor School or Organization Name: University of Shimane Co-Presenter Name(s): Area of the World…

Started by Mariko Eguchi

1 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

The MY HERO Project: Resources to Create, Share and Discover Inspirational Media

Your Name and Title: Emma Olson, Development Officer              School or Organization Name: The MY HERO Project Co-Presenter Name(s): Je…

Started by Emma Olson

0 Oct 28, 2011

Supporter

International Forum for Undergraduate Students

Your Name and Title:  David Stoloff, Professor, Education Department, Director, Center for Educational Excellence, University Senate Pres…

Started by David Stoloff

0 Oct 7, 2011

Across the World Once a Week: Collaborative Microblogging for Cross-Cultural Understanding