BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

All Discussions Tagged 'ebook' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Globally Minded Educators To Review Our Global Education eBooks for Kids

Hello Global Education Conference Community, Since the last conference I have been working hard with my colleagues from the Middle East, N…

Started by Anna

1 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Genevieve

Bring Your Classroom to Life - Free Teacher Resource

Hello Everyone, We are new members of this wonderful group. My reason for writing at present is that we are currently offering a teaching r…

Started by Amazing People Club

0 Nov 3, 2011

Free eBook: How to Take Advantage of Stimulus Funds and Build a Sustainable Future for Your School

Download the free eBook here: http://bit.ly/dhU2Ed    Summary: Through improved use of people-centered technology and insightful administ…

Started by Anne Archer

0 May 11, 2010

Download the free e-book: Digital Storytelling in the Classroom

The ancient tradition of storytelling meets the digital age. Learn how to use Windows Live Movie Maker (for Windows Vista and Windows 7) an…

Started by Anne Archer

1 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Tim Bray

RSS

© 2019   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service