BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

Latest Activity

Molly Weissman's discussion was featured

Global Citizen Year Launches Accessible New Virtual Gap Year Alternative

Hi Everyone, My name is Molly Weissman and I'm excited to share some information about Global…See More
Jun 26
Molly Weissman posted a discussion

Global Citizen Year Launches Accessible New Virtual Gap Year Alternative

Hi Everyone, My name is Molly Weissman and I'm excited to share some information about Global…See More
Jun 26
Molly Weissman's discussion was featured

Global Citizen Year Hiring Instructors for Virtual Gap Year Fall Semester Program

Global Citizen Year is Hiring!  As the world drastically changes, we are looking for individuals…See More
Jun 23
Molly Weissman posted a discussion

Global Citizen Year Hiring Instructors for Virtual Gap Year Fall Semester Program

Global Citizen Year is Hiring!  As the world drastically changes, we are looking for individuals…See More
Jun 23
Barbara Anna Zielonka's discussion was featured

#singlevoicesglobalchoices

Dear colleagues and friends,  We would like to invite you to the global and collaborative project…See More
Jun 15
Barbara Anna Zielonka posted a discussion

Dear colleagues and friends,  We would like to invite you to the global and collaborative project…See More
Jun 12
Barbara Anna Zielonka posted a blog post

Jun 12
Kelley Haynes-Mendez's discussion was featured

Global Citizenship Education Training Series

Hosted by UN established University for Peace, Centre for Executive Education…See More
Jun 5

All Discussions Tagged 'edtech' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Global Citizen Year is Hiring!  As the world drastically changes, we are looking for individuals who are excited to help young people find…

Started by Molly Weissman

0 Jun 23

The importance of effective instructional and administrative capabilities in the EdTech age

Your Name and Title: Nadav Avni, Marketing Director School or Organization Name: Radix Technologies Ltd. Co-Presenter Name(s): Michael Sh…

Started by Nadav Avni

0 Oct 24, 2019

Increasing Global Competency Through The Maker Mentality

Your Name and Title: Katie Williams, M.Ed., Middle School Design Tech Teacher School or Organization Name: International School of Amsterd…

Started by Katie Williams, M.Ed.

8 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Katie Williams, M.Ed.

Map to Lifelong Learning for All: Technology, Knowledge Sharing & Social Experiences

Your Name and Title:  Evonne Heyning, CoFounding Director Organization Name:  Grow Games, EDDEFY  Area of the World from Which You Will Pre…

Started by Evonne

5 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Lucy Gray

Teachers and entrepreneurs join together to promote reading, thinking, and collaborating

Your Name and Title: Ben Stern, Academic LiaisonSchool or Organization Name: Ponder Co-Presenter Name(s):Area of the World from Which You…

Started by Ben Stern

3 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Lucy Gray

Spreading the Knowledge Revolution!

School or Organization Name: WikiBrains Co-Presenter Name(s): Leon Markovitz Area of the World from Which You Will Present: Tel-Aviv, Isr…

Started by Leon Markovitz

2 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Leon Markovitz

A Semester of Service

Your Name and Title: Shayne A. Swift, International Baccalaureate Coordinator School or Organization Name: Parkdale High School 6001 Good L…

Started by Shayne Swift

0 Sep 19, 2013

Introducing Myself & Seeking Series Ideas

My name is Emily Holdman. I run a venture called The Remarkables, which connects communities (i.e. a school or class) around the world with…

Started by Emily Holdman

1 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by anjlinasmith

Connected Learning: Eddefy Paths, Profiles, Preferences, Ratings & Recommendations

Your Name and Title:Evonne Heyning, CoFounder of EddefySchool, Library, or Organization Name:Singularity University - EddefyCo-Presenter Na…

Started by Evonne

0 Oct 29, 2012

Uniting Black Diasporan Youth, One Story at a Time

Your Name and Title: Kelechi Edozie-Anyadiegwu, Founder School, Library, or Organization Name: JELYPals Co-Presenter Name(s): Country fr…

Started by Kelechi Anyadiegwu

4 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Kelechi Anyadiegwu

RSS

© 2020   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service