All Discussions Tagged 'environment' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Global Competence Certificate Course Registration Deadline January 10

The Global Competence Certificate was launched in 2014 with the goal of increasing the number of educators professionally trained to teach…

Started by Jennifer Lofing Boyle

0 Dec 21, 2016

Premier Partner

Join Tundra Connections live from the Arctic this week!

Hi everyone! I can't wait to speak to you all next Monday as one of the keynotes for this year's GlobalEdCon! I'm writing from a caravan o…

Started by Michael Furdyk

0 Nov 11, 2013

Tundra Connections Live Webcasts

Join the live webcasts being held on the tundra in Churchill, Manitoba with live polar bears outside a tundra buggy with scientists, and zo…

Started by Julene Reed

1 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Elise Maltin

Playgrounds: the good the bad and the ugly

Some teachers at a school near Montreal, QC in Canada have been working with their students about playgrounds and issues around playgrounds…

Started by Susan van Gelder

2 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Eleanor Schuster

Sampling the Sea Project: ePals Secondary Teachers Needed Worldwide

DigitalOcean: Sampling the Sea is a multi-disciplinary ocean science education and social networking initiative based at the University of…

Started by Dr. Rita Oates

0 Mar 7, 2010

Polar Bears in a Changing Climate

As some of you may recall, "Rolling on the Tundra," an interdisciplinary study of polar bears and climate change, was published last year o…

Started by Julene Reed

0 Oct 12, 2009

The Humane School Initiative

Hi There. I am a High School Teacher in Miami Florida. Four years ago, I ended up sponsoring a GSA as part of a professional development as…

Started by Founder Mr. Estopinan

0 Jul 29, 2008

Green School Activites

Green School Supporters is made of up educators who want to involve students in being environmental stewards. At present our work is to pu…

Started by J Harrington

1 Jan 15, 2008
Reply by Diane Midness

Blog Action Day 2007

On October 15, 2007, all bloggers are encouraged to blog about environmental issues and if you receive money for your blog via something li…

Started by Lucy Gray

1 Sep 9, 2007
Reply by Jeremy Aldrich

RSS

BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Premier Partners

© 2019   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service