BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

All Discussions Tagged 'exchange' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gold Supporter

Know My World EveryWorld Initative

The September to December Know My World EveryWorld Initiative is accepting applications now for teachers to be eligible to participate in a…

Started by Lisa Petro

0 Sep 3, 2018

EveryWorld Initiative Virtual Exchange Scholarship

Hello GEC folks! We are rounding our last week for accepting applications to participate in a Know My World fully facilitated virtual excha…

Started by Lisa Petro

0 Feb 13, 2018

Skolinks for connecting teachers, students

Dear colleagues, I would want to share with you a new tool for helping teachers and students to set up exchange projects around the world.…

Started by Nicolas

0 Dec 14, 2017

Lesson Jamming Collaboration

Your Name and Title:  Mrs. Maha Hassan  School or Organization Name:   Maha ESL Community  Co-Presenter Name(s): Area of the World fro…

Started by Maha Hassan

7 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by said alfazari

pédagogie par les voyages

• Description complète de la session (aussi longtemps que vous le souhaitez): Je suis membre d’iearn, professeur histoire géographie au col…

Started by seydy ibrahima LY

0 Oct 30, 2014

USA college professor looking to partner with Colleges/Students from other countries for collaboration on teaching Intercultural Communication Course

I teach an intercultural communication course at Emerson College in Boston, MA USA and would like to have my students (35 of them) partner…

Started by Cathy Cushner Edelstein

5 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Saif Ahmad

Peace Crane Project

Fun and simple global exchange project: http://peacecraneproject.org/ Write messages of peace on origami cranes and send them around the…

Started by Bart Miller

0 Sep 2, 2013

Become a Host Family with AFS-USA!

Become a Global Family by Hosting an AFS Intercultural Programs High School Student! Welcome an AFS Exchange Student from one of 90 countri…

Started by Dr. Tonya Muro

0 Sep 4, 2012

Studifi, collaboration platform

Dear educators and students, I'm launching Studifi, it's a collaboration platform that allows you to manage multiple projects. It even allo…

Started by Thomas Lextrait

5 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Adrienne

Seeking teachers in China for online penpal exchange

Hello!   Are you, or do you know of, teachers in China (with internet access) who want to join our new online penpal exchange project with…

Started by Lillie Marshall

4 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Sushmita Hodges

RSS

© 2019   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service