BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Immerse Yourself in the German Culture For Free by Volunteering in Germany or Austria

Name and Title: Birgit A. Jensen, PhD, Associate Professor of German Organization: East Carolina University Area of the World: United Sta…

Started by Birgit Jensen

0 Jul 6, 2017

Gold Supporter

Globalizing the US History Survey: Free, Self-Paced, Online, Collaborative, Professional Development Modules

Hi Everyone, I am writing to share this new PD program launched over the summer created in conjunction with NCHE and the Longview Foundatio…

Started by Craig Perrier

0 Sep 25, 2014

Free, online global ed book club

I'm hosting a FREE, online global ed book club event on November 10th at 3 pm EST. The first book will be Carrie Wagner's "Village Wisdom"…

Started by Missy Gluckmann

0 Nov 1, 2011

Online Global Ed Book Club Event - Nov 10th

I'm hosting a FREE, online global ed book club event on November 10th at 3 pm EST. The first book will be Carrie Wagner's "Village Wisdom"…

Started by Missy Gluckmann

1 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Lucy Gray

POSTPONED: Global Read - FREE Online Discussion

UPDATE 5/10: Hi everyone! I'm sorry to report that we're going to have to postpone this Global Read discussion. We hope that you've enjoyed…

Started by Maggie Epstein @ Primary Source

0 May 9, 2011

FREE Network for Educators

The Partners in Learning Network is a free global community of educators who value innovative uses of information & communication techn…

Started by Anne Archer

1 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by parveen rizwan shaikh

Free eBook: How to Take Advantage of Stimulus Funds and Build a Sustainable Future for Your School

Download the free eBook here: http://bit.ly/dhU2Ed    Summary: Through improved use of people-centered technology and insightful administ…

Started by Anne Archer

0 May 11, 2010

Download the free e-book: Digital Storytelling in the Classroom

The ancient tradition of storytelling meets the digital age. Learn how to use Windows Live Movie Maker (for Windows Vista and Windows 7) an…

Started by Anne Archer

1 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Tim Bray

Free benefits for a language project

Dear members, please take a minute to read this and access the URL link! The Junta de Castilla y León (regional government body of the Cas…

Started by sarah spain

0 Feb 11, 2010

Global Education Community Provides Access to Free Lessons and Videos

It’s the time of year most people think of as the “holiday season,” full of celebrations and gift-giving. This season, Curriki has the pe…

Started by Anna

3 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Sushmita Hodges

RSS

© 2019   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service