BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

Latest Activity

Molly Weissman's discussion was featured

Global Citizen Year Launches Accessible New Virtual Gap Year Alternative

Hi Everyone, My name is Molly Weissman and I'm excited to share some information about Global…See More
Jun 26
Molly Weissman posted a discussion

Global Citizen Year Launches Accessible New Virtual Gap Year Alternative

Hi Everyone, My name is Molly Weissman and I'm excited to share some information about Global…See More
Jun 26
Molly Weissman's discussion was featured

Global Citizen Year Hiring Instructors for Virtual Gap Year Fall Semester Program

Global Citizen Year is Hiring!  As the world drastically changes, we are looking for individuals…See More
Jun 23
Molly Weissman posted a discussion

Global Citizen Year Hiring Instructors for Virtual Gap Year Fall Semester Program

Global Citizen Year is Hiring!  As the world drastically changes, we are looking for individuals…See More
Jun 23
Barbara Anna Zielonka's discussion was featured

#singlevoicesglobalchoices

Dear colleagues and friends,  We would like to invite you to the global and collaborative project…See More
Jun 15
Barbara Anna Zielonka posted a discussion

Dear colleagues and friends,  We would like to invite you to the global and collaborative project…See More
Jun 12
Barbara Anna Zielonka posted a blog post

Jun 12
Kelley Haynes-Mendez's discussion was featured

Global Citizenship Education Training Series

Hosted by UN established University for Peace, Centre for Executive Education…See More
Jun 5

All Discussions Tagged 'global' (173)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Self-led Global Environmental Research Video Project

The World of 7 Billion video project challenges students to consider how human population growth impacts global issues This year, the globa…

Started by Isabelle Rios

0 Apr 16

Kids on Earth - large collection of free video interviews from around the world

Hi everyone. I have spoken at two of the Global Education Conferences and also to students and faculty around the world (most recently: Ash…

Started by Howard Blumenthal

0 Mar 29

Canadian Gen-Z Filmmaker Brings Her Documentary and Workshop on Student Civic Engagement to Schools

Greetings!   We'd like to take a moment to introduce ourselves to this amazing global community! My daughter, Kasha is a 21 year old filmm…

Started by M&K Slavner

0 Jan 21

Gold Supporter

Know My World EveryWorld Initative

The September to December Know My World EveryWorld Initiative is accepting applications now for teachers to be eligible to participate in a…

Started by Lisa Petro

0 Sep 3, 2018

Join our global and collaborative project that focuses on the Sustainable Development Goals

https://bethechangetakethechallenge1819.wordpress.com/

Started by Barbara Anna Zielonka

0 Jun 18, 2018

Mural Venture Project

A U.S. teacher in Raleigh named Cori Greer-Banks is looking for non-U.S. teachers to join her on a "mural venture" global project, using Fl…

Started by Kevin Oliver

0 Feb 9, 2018

Organize, innovate and manage your global projects with free ICT tools

Your Name and Title:Barbara Anna Zielonka School or Organization Name: Nannestad High School Co-Presenter Name(s):- Area of the World fr…

Started by Barbara Anna Zielonka

9 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Barbara Anna Zielonka

Kings of Collaboration

Your Name and Title: Jan Zanetis, Managing Director School or Organization Name: Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration Co-Pr…

Started by janet zanetis

2 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by janet zanetis

From Carmen Sandiego to Kids on Earth

Howard Blumenthal, Visiting Scholar, Annenberg / UPenn School or Organization Name: The Annenberg School for Communication at The Universi…

Started by Howard Blumenthal

0 Oct 27, 2017

Global Resources

We have created a range of content rich, world themed resources that look to bring a joined up approach to education and bring the United N…

Started by Christine Farrell

0 Sep 13, 2017

RSS

© 2020   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service