All Discussions Tagged 'global' (169)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Rolling on the River"

I have started a Ning and also published an exhibit on the Apple Learning Interchange that focuses on global collaboration and the interdis…

Started by Julene Reed

0 Feb 6, 2008

"Rolling on the River"

I have started a Ning and also published an exhibit on the Apple Learning Interchange that focuses on global collaboration and the interdis…

Started by Julene Reed

0 Feb 6, 2008

2% Solution

Hi Folks, I'm writing in case you don't know about the nationwide climate change solutions teach-in this coming week called "Focus the Nati…

Started by Valerie Becker

0 Jan 28, 2008

CO-CHAIR

George Lucas Education Foundation's Edutopia Magazine

Thanks to Charlene Chaussis for pointing the main thrust of Edutopia's current issue... global education. I posted a comment there and hope…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Jan 24, 2008

CO-CHAIR

Kim Cofino's Slideshare Presos

Hi All - I just ran across Kim Cofino's profile on Slideshare and she's got some nifty presentations available on there. Check them out he…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Dec 28, 2007

Christmas Trees Around the World

Check out Teddy Bears Around the World Jose, the Travel Bear writes: "There seem to be different traditions in different countries on how…

Started by langwitches

0 Dec 1, 2007

My name is Jo McLeay

Hello, I am a teacher of English in a secondary school for girls near Melbourne in Victoria, Australia. I have been there for nearly 7 year…

Started by jomcleay

2 Oct 9, 2007
Reply by jomcleay

Wanted: Classroom to partner with...

I am looking for a high school classroom outside of the U.S. for a global issues project. I would like to develop a project to allow studen…

Started by Jeff Bugenhagen

1 Sep 24, 2007
Reply by Ed Gragert

CO-CHAIR

Global Education Conference

Jeff Johnson passed this on to me today, and it sounds like a great conference. Maybe I can get myself up north to Wisconsin for this! ---…

Started by Lucy Gray

2 Sep 14, 2007
Reply by Lucy Gray

CO-CHAIR

TEDTalks - Africa

Check out: http://www.ted.com/themes/view/id/45 I've always been a huge fan of TEDTalks, excerpts of talks given at this high-end confere…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Aug 1, 2007

RSS

© 2021   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service