All Discussions Tagged 'history' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Art can change the world

Culture is everything what is done by human society. It includes the world outlook, science, law and arts. Young people see the world in th…

Started by Margarita

0 Nov 9, 2012

Bring Your Classroom to Life - Free Teacher Resource

Hello Everyone, We are new members of this wonderful group. My reason for writing at present is that we are currently offering a teaching r…

Started by Amazing People Club

0 Nov 3, 2011

PenPal News - A free web app that uses news as a conversation-starter to connect students around the world

Your Name and Title: Michael Bernstein   School or Organization Name: PenPal News   Co-Presenter Name(s):   Area of the World from Which Yo…

Started by Michael Bernstein

3 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Michael Bernstein

Resource for English and Writing Teachers

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE APRIL 27, 2011 Ten Penny Players Poetry Website A portal to the clouds: poetry and arts in education archives

STATE…

Started by Richard A. Spiegel

0 Apr 27, 2011

We would love your help

Hello everyone,I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to help us out, and at the same time hopefully give your students a new…

Started by Rob Sbaglia

1 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Mark Fijor

High School World History Cass seeking partners for projects based in Africa and/or World War I

My World History class of 11th and12 graders will begin a unit on the 15th century when we return from break in late March. Our starting po…

Started by Margaret_Haviland

0 Feb 14, 2010

Community for History Students

Hello everyone. Just wanted to let you all know that the My History Network (http://myhistorynetwork.ning.com/) is ready to go for 2010! Th…

Started by David Hilton

0 Jan 14, 2010

What do you know about Pearl Harbor? Please help.

Let me copy onto this page what my daughter posted on another network: What does "Pearl Harbor" mean to you?? Please help me in this crazy…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

3 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Or-Tal Kiriati

Where in the US program for 5th and 6th grade classrooms.

This project is designed for 5th and 6th grade students studying US geography and history. Using Elluminate, students are able to meet othe…

Started by Diane Thomson

0 Oct 6, 2009

History Global Project - seeking help

Hello, A 9th graders class from Israel is about to study about the 2 world wars. The class and the teacher are interested in collaboratin…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

1 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Jason Spivey

RSS

© 2019   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service