BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

Latest Activity

Molly Weissman's discussion was featured

Global Citizen Year Launches Accessible New Virtual Gap Year Alternative

Hi Everyone, My name is Molly Weissman and I'm excited to share some information about Global…See More
Jun 26
Molly Weissman posted a discussion

Global Citizen Year Launches Accessible New Virtual Gap Year Alternative

Hi Everyone, My name is Molly Weissman and I'm excited to share some information about Global…See More
Jun 26
Molly Weissman's discussion was featured

Global Citizen Year Hiring Instructors for Virtual Gap Year Fall Semester Program

Global Citizen Year is Hiring!  As the world drastically changes, we are looking for individuals…See More
Jun 23
Molly Weissman posted a discussion

Global Citizen Year Hiring Instructors for Virtual Gap Year Fall Semester Program

Global Citizen Year is Hiring!  As the world drastically changes, we are looking for individuals…See More
Jun 23
Barbara Anna Zielonka's discussion was featured

#singlevoicesglobalchoices

Dear colleagues and friends,  We would like to invite you to the global and collaborative project…See More
Jun 15
Barbara Anna Zielonka posted a discussion

Dear colleagues and friends,  We would like to invite you to the global and collaborative project…See More
Jun 12
Barbara Anna Zielonka posted a blog post

Jun 12
Kelley Haynes-Mendez's discussion was featured

Global Citizenship Education Training Series

Hosted by UN established University for Peace, Centre for Executive Education…See More
Jun 5

All Discussions Tagged 'international' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kids on Earth - large collection of free video interviews from around the world

Hi everyone. I have spoken at two of the Global Education Conferences and also to students and faculty around the world (most recently: Ash…

Started by Howard Blumenthal

0 Mar 29

Immerse Yourself in the German Culture For Free by Volunteering in Germany or Austria

Name and Title: Birgit A. Jensen, PhD, Associate Professor of German Organization: East Carolina University Area of the World: United Sta…

Started by Birgit Jensen

0 Jul 6, 2017

We had a great experience! Connect with us!

Dear GEC community,  The Newman Smith High School Human Rights Forum presented virtually at the 2016 Global Education Conference at 4:00 PM…

Started by Human Rights Forum

0 Nov 14, 2016

Interview with Ms @IrinaBokova, Director-General of @UNESCO

http://www.globaleducationmagazine.com/interview-ms-irina-bokova-director-general-unesco/ © GEM.Ms. Irina Bokova, Director General of UNE…

Started by Global Education Magazine

0 Dec 5, 2015

Global Education Magazine: International #Volunteer Day

http://www.globaleducationmagazine.com/global-education-magazine-13/ Download here Global Education Magazine - International Volunteer Day…

0 Dec 5, 2015

In need of Danish Teachers as part of a Danish Education System Study--USA

Please allow me to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Brittany Spatz, and I am currently an educator in a diverse middle school…

Started by Brittany Spatz

7 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Brittany Spatz

Global Education Magazine: International Human Solidarity Day

DOWNLOAD HERE Open publication - Free publishing . HUMANISFESTO: The Biomimetic Symbiosis Between Ecological Sustainability and Human…

0 Dec 18, 2014

Supporter

Online Global Connections in Education undergraduate course

I would like to discuss connecting undergraduate students in international and cross-cultural education courses and in teacher education pr…

Started by David Stoloff

2 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by David Stoloff

"This We Believe" Video/Essay Project (High School)

I teach high school English in a one-to-one school in Boston, MA, USA, and I am looking for international or rural schools to partner with…

Started by Robin Neal

5 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Robin Neal

The Ebola Crisis: How the International Community is Responding and What Students Can Do to Help

Your Name and Title: Amiena Mahsoob, Director of Education Programs   School or Organization Name: World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh …

Started by Amiena Mahsoob

0 Oct 30, 2014

RSS

© 2020   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service