All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The MY HERO Project's FREE Digital Story Telling Tools and Multimedia Resources for Distance Learning

We all need hope and connection in these trying times. The MY HERO Project offers free online resources for students, teachers and families…

Started by Laura Nietzer

0 Apr 27

Kindness Counts More Than Ever

Spread kindness with a little help from some Amazing People Dear Fellow Educators,   We are glad to see some o…

Started by Marion Andersson

0 Apr 27

Wellbeing Workout With Shakespeare For Students

A free online resource for students to use at home Dear Fellow Educator, We hope you are managing to adjust to these…

0 Mar 31

Free, full-text contemporary world literature online

Hi everyone,  Just wanted to provide a link to the website I edit -- Words Without Borders Campus -- which publishes global literature, cu…

Started by Nadia Kalman

0 Mar 24

Inspiration For Those Studying and Working From Home - featuring Isaac Newton!

Hello Fellow Educators, I'm writing from Australia @ Amazing People Schools. I was very inspired by the 'fun fact' below passed on to me ye…

0 Mar 19

Now is the time for resilience - and Einstein!

Free Character Strengthening Tools In Times of Adversity! Dear Fellow Educator, To help schools during this time of isolation and ad…

3 Mar 19
Reply by Marion Andersson

More and more EdTech companies offering FREE support and/or access to schools affected by COVID19 closures!

Free educational resources for remote learning I do update this list every day! Stay tuned:)

Started by Barbara Anna Zielonka

1 Mar 19
Reply by Marion Andersson

Preparing students for business with Work-based learning (WBL) and learner autonomy as collaborative practice

Your Name and Title: Ahmed Ibrahim Metawee School or Organization Name: Freelancers union – Self-company AEM publication Co-Presenter Nam…

Started by Ahmed Metawee

3 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by Lucy Gray

Gold Supporter

Global Competence Strengthens California's Education Goals

Your Name and Title: Emily M. Schell, Ed.D., Executive Director School or Organization Name: California Global Education Project (San Diego…

Started by Emily Schell

0 Nov 9, 2019

Class of 2030: We're here, so what are you waiting for?

Your Name and Title: Dr. Beate W. Nguyen, Principal & Global Scholar-Practitioner School or Organization Name: Archdiocese of Los Ang…

Started by Dr. Beate Nguyen

0 Nov 5, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service