All Discussions Tagged 'project' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

International Art Exchange Partner?

Hello again,   I teach at a middle school and our art teacher would love to try to coordinate an art exchange with another country.  If any…

Started by Lindsey Gallagher

0 Sep 23, 2011

CO-CHAIR

100 People: A World Portrait

I came across this website and project today, and thought it might be of interest to Global Education Collaborative members. They also have…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Aug 25, 2011

A Better World Project

I would like to share a project that we have been working on with two schools in the United States.   ICT Project-A Better World- Creating…

Started by Jennifer Garcia

2 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Joshua konkankoh

A Better World Project

I am about to embark on a project with my 6th grade which I have called A Better World. The students are going to compose their own rap s…

Started by Jennifer Garcia

0 Jan 13, 2011

Project: Global Inform

Hi Everyone!Project: Global Inform is eagerly looking for teachers to run this project in their classrooms this school year. Project Global…

Started by AJ Juliani

1 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by AJ Juliani

1st - 3rd Grade Community Project

What is a community? Let's learn together to collaborate and find a definition.   Still room to join our Community Project - Grades 1-3 htt…

Started by Mark Carls

0 Feb 11, 2010

What do you know about Pearl Harbor? Please help.

Let me copy onto this page what my daughter posted on another network: What does "Pearl Harbor" mean to you?? Please help me in this crazy…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

3 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Or-Tal Kiriati

2010 Vancouver Olympic Project

Hi I'm looking for classes to participate in a collaborative project learning about and following the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, Ca…

Started by Kimberly Brown

7 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Koren Myette

How Can You Help Our Animal Friends?

This is a Wiki aimed at collecting information about Endangered Animals at a second grade level. It is an ongoing project and can be joined…

Started by Janice Friesen

0 Nov 28, 2009

Global Citizenship Video Project

I'm the director/producer of the award-winning children’s series, ProjectExplorer.org which provides free, online films and multimedia mate…

Started by ProjectExplorer

1 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by ProjectExplorer

RSS

© 2021   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service