All Discussions Tagged 'resources' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

More and more EdTech companies offering FREE support and/or access to schools affected by COVID19 closures!

Free educational resources for remote learning I do update this list every day! Stay tuned:)

Started by Barbara Anna Zielonka

1 Mar 19
Reply by Marion Andersson

globalschoolroom.org: a new, collaborative global education website

Dear Global Educators! My name is Patrick Walsh and I teach at Catlin Gabel School in Portland Oregon; currently I am a Fulbright grantee a…

Started by Patrick Walsh

0 May 26, 2016

Tech Tools and Resources to use in classroom

Your Name and Title: Sergio Leal School or Organization Name: University of Lisbon, Portugal Co-Presenter Name(s):  Area of the World fr…

Started by Sérgio Leal

2 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Lucy Gray

900+ of the BEST Educational Sites, Tools, Apps - Clearly Organized by Subject and Topic

Educators, nearly 900 pins of the latest and greatest technology, apps, videos, news, professional development, educational blogs, infograp…

Started by Jeff Hoffart and Tosca Killoran

0 Oct 8, 2012

CO-CHAIR

New Global Collaboration Resources for Educators on iTunes

Very pleased to announce this new iTunes collection of global collaboration resources for educators. Brought to you by Apple Distinguished…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 May 11, 2012

First-person stories of Boston students traveling in China!

What's it like for a Boston high school student from El Salvador, Vietnam, Haiti, or Europe to travel through China for a week? Find out fr…

Started by Lillie Marshall

0 Mar 18, 2012

CO-CHAIR

Great resource! Global Dimensions' The Global e-Newsletter

This newsletter arrived in my inbox this morning, and I thought it was worth passing on. I've long admired the Global Dimensions web site a…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Jul 14, 2011

21St century skills in action

A colleague and I have started a website/blog for educators, in the middle grades, to help them find ways to use 21st century skills in the…

Started by Garth Holman

0 May 4, 2010

Ghana Student Life Story Articles for your Classroom!

Hello Global Educator Community! Want some engaging and educational life stories from African students to share with your students?  Read o…

Started by Lillie Marshall

1 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Jonah Salsich

CO-CHAIR

Building a Comprehensive Global Education Bibliography

Tonight, while leafing through my disintegrating childhood copy of Richard Scarry's Busy, Busy World now beloved by my own children, I had…

Started by Lucy Gray

2 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Lucy Gray

RSS

© 2020   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service