All Discussions Tagged 'teacher' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CO-CHAIR

Looking for GEC Members Who Work in Teacher Education

Hi All, I'm the co-founder of this community and to pay the bills, I am an ed tech consultant and adjunct faculty member at National Louis…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Dec 7, 2017

Lesson Jamming Collaboration

Your Name and Title:  Mrs. Maha Hassan  School or Organization Name:   Maha ESL Community  Co-Presenter Name(s): Area of the World fro…

Started by Maha Hassan

7 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by said alfazari

The importance of global education to the inquiry approach to learning in preparing the child for the 21st century

Your Name and Title: Paul Loranger International educational consultant School or Organization Name: Co-Presenter Name(s): Area of the W…

Started by Paul Loranger

2 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Paul Loranger

globalschoolroom.org: a new, collaborative global education website

Dear Global Educators! My name is Patrick Walsh and I teach at Catlin Gabel School in Portland Oregon; currently I am a Fulbright grantee a…

Started by Patrick Walsh

0 May 26, 2016

Preparing Foreign/Second Language Teachers

Your Name and Title: Nadia Jaramillo Cherrez, PhD Student School or Organization Name: Iowa State University Co-Presenter Name(s): none…

Started by Nadia Jaramillo

0 Oct 18, 2015

Online Global Connections in Education undergraduate course

I would like to discuss connecting undergraduate students in international and cross-cultural education courses and in teacher education pr…

Started by David Stoloff

2 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by David Stoloff

A Strategy for Globalizing Secondary School: Global Citizenship/Competency Certificates

Your Name and Title: Peter Gilmartin, Program Director at Primary Source School or Organization Name: Primary Source Co-Presenter Name(s):…

Started by Peter Gilmartin

0 Oct 29, 2014

Improving Teacher Training in the Developing World With Locally Created Video and Cordless Projectors

Your Name and Title: Matthew York, Executive Director School or Organization Name: One Mobil Projector Per Trainer Co-Presenter Name(s):…

Started by Claire Pelley

0 Oct 28, 2014

Hot Teaching Spots

Your Name and Title:   Mrs. Maha Hassan  School or Organization Name:  Maha ESL Training Community Co-Presenter Name(s): Area of the Wo…

Started by Maha Hassan

0 Oct 27, 2014

FlippingPD - Pre-Service Teachers Teaching Teachers Globally

Your Name and Title: Eva Brown, Instructor/Developer School or Organization Name: Red River College Co-Presenter Name(s): Meghan Reid, Sy…

Started by Eva Brown

0 Sep 25, 2014

RSS

© 2021   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service