All Discussions Tagged 'water' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Global Education Magazine: World Water Day

Download here Open publication - Free publishing Access to a secure, safe and sufficient source of fresh water is a fundamental requ…

Started by Global Education Magazine

0 Mar 22, 2015

Come on in, the water's fine!: 8 year olds in Mozambique, India, the UAE and USA explore water use. A Case Study.

Your Name and Title: Waciuma Wanjohi, 3rd Grade Teacher School, Library, or Organization Name: American School of Bombay Co-Presenter Nam…

Started by Waciuma Wanjohi

0 Oct 29, 2012

H2O for Life-providing a transformational service learning opportunity to study the global water crisis while taking action to make a difference for a global partner school.

Your Name and Title: Patty Hall H2O for Life President-Co-founder School or Organization Name: H2O for Life Co-Presenter Name: Patty…

Started by Patricia Hall

0 Oct 5, 2011

Quenching our Thirst: Water Quality Project for Primary School

The grade 3 class of our school, the American International School of Mozambique, is looking for primary school classes in other parts of t…

Started by Sharon Brown-Peters

4 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Sharon Brown-Peters

Systems & Global Engineering Projects

The practice of engineering and technological development is increasingly conducted in a complex, globally distributed environment.  Multip…

Started by Dave Janosz

0 Feb 3, 2010

"Laptop Learning" and "Rolling on the River"

These are two Nings that I hope you will find beneficial to your educational endeavors. Enjoy! Laptop Learning http://laptoplearning.ning.…

Started by Julene Reed

0 Feb 6, 2008

"Rolling on the River"

I have started a Ning and also published an exhibit on the Apple Learning Interchange that focuses on global collaboration and the interdis…

Started by Julene Reed

0 Feb 6, 2008

"Rolling on the River"

I have started a Ning and also published an exhibit on the Apple Learning Interchange that focuses on global collaboration and the interdis…

Started by Julene Reed

0 Feb 6, 2008

RSS

© 2021   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service