All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online writing: what really changes?

This project was the first of many in an attempt to characterize the differences between online writing and more traditional formats. Stude…

Started by Sean Nash

5 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Helena

"This We Believe" Video/Essay Project (High School)

I teach high school English in a one-to-one school in Boston, MA, USA, and I am looking for international or rural schools to partner with…

Started by Robin Neal

5 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Robin Neal

Moon Over Us and Other iCollaboratory Projects

Your Name and Title:  Ms. Bonnie Thurber Organization Name: iCollaboratory Co-Presenter Name(s): Country from Which You Will Present: US…

Started by Bonnie Thurber

3 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Thurber

Youth Travel Blogging Mentorship Program

Your Name and Title: Jessie Voigts, PhD School, Library, or Organization Name: Wandering Educators Co-Presenter Name(s): Ed Forteau Coun…

Started by Jessie Voigts

1 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Lucy Gray

Empowering Children to Connect, Collaborate and Take Action through Reading and Writing Dynamic Nonfiction

Trusted Authors. Quality Literature. Delighting Digital Kids. Your Name and Title: Seymour Simon / Author and Founder Co-Presenter Nam…

Started by Liz Nealon

1 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Lucy Gray

Join our Education Bloggers group and Twitter Chat!

Hello Great Global Educators! Do you run an education blog or regularly write for one? If so, join our new Education Bloggers Facebook Gro…

Started by Lillie Marshall

0 May 6, 2012

Quadblogging

For some reason, I could tell you plenty about the geography of most place around the world, but my geography of the United States is terri…

Started by Rob Sbaglia

2 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rob Sbaglia

Connecting to the World Begins at Home -- Young Writers Project in the classroom

Your Name and Title: Geoffrey Gevalt, Connecting to the World Begins at Home -- Young Writers Project in the classroom 1 p.m. (Eastern) WED…

Started by Geoffrey Gevalt

0 Oct 28, 2011

10 Tips on International Penpal Exchanges

Hello Global Educators!   After gaining many great Penpal partners from this site for the Ghana Penpal Exchange I was helping run earlier t…

Started by Lillie Marshall

0 Dec 14, 2010

International Collaboration Opportunity: Festivals and Cultures

Dear all,Recently I am planning a new integrated (humanity and language) project about cultures and festivals. I wonder if any of you would…

Started by Sally Wan

1 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Robert Zenhausern

RSS

© 2021   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service