Academic virtual activity and videoconference with 6th grade students

Hi,

I´d like to organiza an academic virtual exchange and videocionference with 6th grade students. I work in a private bilingual school (english- spanish) school in Buenos Aires Argentina.

If  you are interseted please let me know.

Thanks

Best regards,

Silvina

Views: 308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kamal,

Great! We could organize something for 2017. In which school do you work and in which country?

Thanks

Warm regards,

Silvina

Hello Silvina,

Sure, I'm from Bangalore, India. I teach science & Information Technology to 5th & 6th graders in Delhi Public School.

Warm Regards,

Kamal

Hi Kamal,

Great! So, we could organize something with 5th and 6th grades for 2017. My email address is silvhenriksen@gmail.com please, send me an email so I know it.. I think it is better if we communicate via email. 

I´ll talk with the teachers to start organizing something.

Thanks

Warm Regards,

Silvina

Silvina,

I'm looking for collaborators to work with their students to create virtual field trips of their communities/schools in order to exchange with other classes around the world. I already have three examples of such. I see that you are active on this site-you or a teacher you may know might be interested in collaborating with me on this project. Could you please pass my information along and let me know if anyone is interested? sdelacru@kennesaw.edu 

Thank you! 

RSS

© 2021   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service