Your Name and Title Organization:
Dipl.-Soz. Thomas Röhlinger, MBA
Founder & Editor in Chief of Radijojo World Children's Media Network
"Global Expert" of UN Alliance of Civilizations
Winner of Communication for Sustainable Social Change Award 2012 Uni Massachusetts
World Summit Youth Award 2012 Montreal
Winner of numerous awards by UNICEF, UNESCO, German Federal Government with Radijojo World Children's Media Network
Member of IEARN, AMARC (World Association of Community Radios), Community Media Forum Europe, "Ein Netz für Kinder" (Educational Kids Media Network Germany), Generation PRX (Youth Radio Producers within the Public Radio Exchange PRX, USA)
Marko Brockmann, Mirco Reimer, Nicole Wilden, Holger Koenneker
Editors / Educators of
Radijojo World Children's Media Network
* Teachers, Educators, Student K-12,- worldwide
* Researchers, university staff and uni students - worldwide.
* Potential funders and decision makers - worldwide
* Volunteers,and activists for children's rights, peace, education, environment - worldwide
Short Session Description:
How to participate in one of the world's best (and non-commercial!) global learning media networks
Full Session Description:
You want to connect your students with peers worldwide, working together on global issues like Education for All, Peace, Environment, Cultural Exchange, Children*s Rights?
You want to empower your kids to have a voice in the local, national and global public?
You look for award-winning global expertise to get going?
You want both top theoretical backgrounds and hands-on guidance, all in once?
You look for a child-friendly, non-commerical and safe media environment for your students?
You want to volunteer?
You look for a fascinating reseach theme?
You want to support one of the best global, grassroots, civil-society driven initiatives for kids by kids?
Cool - this is YOUR session!
We introduce you to our work across the globe, combining global learning in formal/informal education and civil society media, e.g community radios. We help you to jump into fantastic educational global kids media adventures, straight-away. Learn about our projects and check out what fits best for you:
- Global Green Kids: Connecting kids worldwide to work on issues like environment, nature, sustainable development!
- We discover the world: Kids in the Global South and Germany work together using media to learn about and promote Children's rights, Fair trade, Education for all!
- EUROMED KIDS: The first-ever media platform connecting children in the EUROMED region: Mideast, Northafrica and Europe, to create a culture of Peace and friendship!
- The Transatlantic School Initiative: Connecting schools in North America and Europe / Germany!
- We are the future of Morocco!: Kids in Morocco using media to share and exchange their views, hopes, fears and ideas with Germany ,Europe and the whole world
- Ein Netz für Kinder: Our contribution to this educational media network in German language
- The Radijojo Global Holiday Media Camps: Children worldwide join us in video conferences, exchanging on issues like every day life, school, future dreams, local culture - and show their very best talents in music, arts and literature!
Websites / URLs Associated with Your Session: