Dear Presenters -
We're so excited to have you join us next week! It's going to be an exciting experience for all involved.
That said, it is absolutely imperative that you review the following information. Our conference is unique in that we empower you to make your session as successful as possible. It is your responsibility to have your materials ready to go, to promote your session, and to make sure you've gone through one of our live training sessions or reviewed our training recording. If you do not read information sent to you and follow recommended steps, we cannot guarantee that you will have a successful experience.
- We are still in need of volunteer moderators. Feel free to sign up to moderate a session or two. Encourage your colleagues to get involved as well.
- Make sure you've used the Presenter's Checklist as a guide during your preparations.
- Attend a training (the last one is scheduled for tomorrow) or view a recording. Use this link to access training materials.
- Send this guide to the conference to your friends who might attend. We also have a version in Spanish.
- The presenter links are available. Presenters should check their email for final notices and/or the presenter group. If you have a co-presenter, give them the moderator (private) link that we provide. Remember, this is not for public use, however.
- This is the last call for accepted presenters to schedule presentations. See your acceptance email for instructions.
- This is also the last call for deferred proposals to be updated and resubmitted. See the email from me to you.
- Keep tabs on the presenters' group for any announcements or comments from fellow presenters. You can also join our Remind group for text alerts about the conference.
- If you would like logos to use in any materials you create, please download images from this folder.
- Use the hashtag #globaled15 when promoting your session and the conference over social media.
If you need help during the conference, here are several ways to get support:
Again, we are so grateful for your efforts and we want you to have an amazing experience as a conference attendee and presenter. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you prepare!